cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers Not Working on Android 8.0

GarryJoshi
I've been around

The MyRogers app was working great on my Note 8 when it was running Android 7.0 however as I updated to latest Android 8.0 today whenever I open the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and automatically crashes after few seconds. Any idea how do I fix it??

***Edited Labels***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: MyRogers Not Working on Android 8.0

@RogersCorey wrote:

Hello @jamesthomas11!

Welcome to our Community!

The app is very important to our customers so they can manage their account, so let's see if we can get it functioning again. Have you attempted yet to uninstall/reinstall the app? Please let us know.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Working Great..!! Thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

harry238
I've been around

I am using Samsung j7 prime user and I have been using your app My Rogers since time. But with a latest automatic upgrade on my phone, now I am facing problem using this app.

Crashing down the server when i am using it 5 min above please fix it.

Thanks,

Harry

Hello @harry238,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

I can imagine how frustrating it is to receive an update that causes issues on some of your Apps. =(

It sounds like the version of your My Rogers may be outdated, to ensure you have the latest version please uninstall the App on your device and then reinstall it from the Google Play Store. Try using the App again once it's been reinstalled and see if the same issues are persistent.

Keep us posted!

RogersTony

@craigomez wrote:

myrogers app not working on my S7

hello,

i have been using my rogers app for a long time now. i had  been using

7.0 android version and had no issues

recently i upgraded it to 8.0 and suddenly when i open my app it . shows me a black screen

i am very concerned what is happening anyone witht the similar issue? 
Regards,

I have faced the same problem.

Hello @johnmorgan13,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's important to have easy access to your billing and usage information so we definitely want to try to get your App working again ASAP.

After a major update like shifting from Android 7 to Android 8, it's a good idea to uninstall and then reinstall any Apps that have stopped working for you. Alternatively, you can clear the App Cache Data and check for any updates to the App in the Google Play Store.

If you are still experiencing issues after attempting these steps keep us posted!

RogersTony

Topic Stats