MyRogers App Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

MyRogers App Linked Accounts

So I have 3 different Rogers accounts and have linked them successfully via the manage profile option in the MyRogers app. However in the menu I can only see 2 of the accounts as there is a stupid "NHL" option listed there as well and apparently no more room to show the third account. So how can I manage the third account from the app in this case?

Thanks

***Edited Labels.***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: MyRogers App Linked Accounts

Hi @gburdzin

Sorry to hear about your issue with the MyRogers app. Smiley Sad

Have you tired deleting the app and reinstalling it?

Let us know if that helps!

@RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

Reinstalling the app doesn't help.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

What type of account do you have linked? Business or Consumer?

What type of services do you have on the accounts?

@RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

All 3 accounts are consumer accounts.  The main account is my cell phone (regular plan), and the 2 additional accounts are also cell phones (pay as you go).

I really just think the app wasn't designed to show more than 3 accounts in the menu.  It's just unfortunate that the entry for "NHL" takes up one spot in the list, leaving only 2 more spots for additional accounts.

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@gburdzin

You mentioned that you can only see 2 of the accounts of the 3 accounts.

Are the 2 accounts that you see the pay as you go accounts? Or are you able to see your main account and only one of your pay as you go accounts? 

Regards

RogersAliciaG

I'm Here A Lot

I see my main account and 1 of the 2 pay as you go accounts.

Retired Moderator

@gburdzin

Thank you for confirming that information.  Smiley Happy

If you log onto your My Rogers online profile are you able to access all 3 accounts?

Also when was the last time you were able to access all 3 accounts on the my rogers app on that current device?

Thank you

RogersAliciaG

I'm Here A Lot

From a web browser, I can see all 3 accounts fine.  I had never had all 3 accounts linked before from the MyRogers app, so this was my first attempt at doing so.

The reason I want to have all accounts in the MyRogers app is that it seems to be the only way to manage certain features (e.g. Extreme Texting) which are not available from the browser interface.  If I could manage that from the browser, I wouldn't really care about this problem.

Thanks

Retired Moderator

Extreme Texting  feature is great! Smiley Happy

You should be able to access all 3 wireless devices on your app.

Can you log on to your MyRogers profile and remove all your account numbers, and then add the 2 pay as you go accounts back to your MyRogers profile. 

Once the 2 pay as you go accounts are added  try accessing them from the MyRogers app. Once you see both on the MyRogers app, then go in and add the postpaid account to your MyRogers profile and see if that resets the profile and shows you all 3. 

Thanks

RogersAliciaG