My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

if someone didn't have internet access, how or why would they be interested in an online bill manager lol

I'm a Reliable Contributor

The online manager is a feature you can subscribe to with Rogers Home Phone!! It is not working anymore for those of us who subscribe to it. It has nothing to do with managing your bills online which is another issue altogether and has been discussed in other threads!

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/home-rogers/haom?cm_sp=Consumer-_-RHP_1210_Eng-_-HomeAndAwayOM_RH...

I've Been Around

I am having the same issue after Rogers applied a promotion.

How can I see the Internet section with the usage again in My Rogers account? 

Support reps is sending me from website chat to internet chat support, they have no idea how to fix it, called and again Rogers support has no idea. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello green_

Log into My Rogers - Overview and it should show you, your Internet account. Have you already added the Internet account number into your My Rogers online account?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ocassionaly, it can take till the next billing cycle to show up properly.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

While that is correct the user is talking about their whole Internet account. Applying a promotion should not take your account down or off My Rogers site.
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been having tons of issues with the MyPortal site of late. None of the options work, and have not for days. Cannot see the account overview, my online bill (great when you subscribe to paperless billing), products or usage (great when you have an active online family and have no idea on where your cap stands). 

I've tried in multiple OS' and browsers on different machines/devices, and all are the same - I can log in, but cannot see any of the relevant information regarding my account.  Frustrating to say the least, especially when you are informed of going over your cap via their web page injection.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Renn

You have tried removing the account off your My Rogers and then adding it back on a few minutes or a day later? Try that and see if it will work.

I was looking around and it seems many are having this issue. They really need to look into this
I've Been Here Awhile

Removed my account, but was unable to re-add.  Called support, and with their help got things sorted. Can now access the MyRogers portal.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Renn

Yes sometimes that does happen. I would have waited a fee hours or a day and then re add it. Thankfully the reps helped you and it's onSmiley Happy