My Rogers Sign In Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

My Rogers Sign In Issue

I am trying to sign into My Rogers and I have entered my username and password but when I click the sign in button nothing happens. I have had both my username and my password sent to me so I know I am using the right ones. And when I click the button the screen doesn't even load. Just nothing happens. What do I do?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: My Rogers Sign In Issue

I figured it out. It was Google Chrome trying to fill in the form but it didn't do it right and got stuck

I've Been Around

Thank you for posting this.  I was having the same issue.

I've Been Here Awhile

I recently changed my # and now when I try to sign into my Rogers account, it keeps saying I have recently updated my account and keeps asking me to sign In. I try again and keep getting the same message. Please help I can't sign into the app to view my data usage.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

You may have to delete app and re-install it... That seems to help sometimes with issues...

However i do know i recently made changes to my account (not a phone # change) but I was getting the same prompt when trying to check my usage... however i was able to sign in still... This Prompt about recently updating my account was resolved when my new billing cyc came around...

I have a feeling your may do the same but with that said the APP might still be picking up your old # so it wouldn't hurt to delete it and add again....

Highlighted

Good day @staceytremblett ,

Welcome to the Forums and thank you for your contribution!

I am sorry that you are having issues with the MyAccount application after you have made some changes to your phone number.

@jkroesen gave you great advice. I would recommend you to try and "Sign Out"(last option in the drop down) and then sign back in before you try and uninstall the app. Normally, this should rectify this matter. Once you reinstall it and enter your username and password, it should work like a charm.

Let us know how it goes!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank everyone! It worked! ☺

I Plan to Stick Around

Spoiler
My husband and I are having the same problem on both our laptops..   Try what we like, but it isn't working.   Perhaps Rogers need to look into this.   Right now Rogers website is the slowest that we use.    We appreciate the service.   But would like to enter the website when needed to check our balance.   Thanks for your time and consideration!

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem with using Rogers App on my iPhone 6S and it is not Google chrome, I fill in my user name and password and nothing happens.  What should I do?  Very frustrated!  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @User0120

Have you tried unistalling the app and reinstall it and see?