My Rogers App Crashing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

Hello, @duvy33

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Rogers Community Forums. It's certainly not a pleasant experience if the app is crashing, I appreciate trying the app reinstallation. 

Would you please elaborate the issue? Like at what point the app crashes? Are you running the latest version, 3.9.9? 

Have you tried the closing the app from running in the background and relaunching it as tried by Bruce in the post above?

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

hello,

I own a iphone 7 and i  am not very similar to the concept jailbreaken

but recently i jailbroke my iphone 7 and after that myrogers app is not been working!
it just stopped working. if i enter the app it automatically leads me to home menu?

have i done anything wrong?

Good morning @elvisfernandes,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Are you able to log into the app at all? 

Anyone else in the Community ever experienced this issue?

RogersZia

I've Been Around

When trying to view my bill on MyRogers app I get message that something went wrong try again later (for the past month)
I tried delete the app and it didn’t change. I’m able to log into app but not view anything else

Hello @user_6859,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how much of an inconvenience it is when you are unable to access your billing info via the App. =(

We definitely want to get this working properly for you. It sounds like there could be an issue with your My Rogers profile. Do you have any issues logging in and viewing your bill via Rogers.com from a web browser?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

I've Been Around

Samsung galaxy S9+ wont log into my Roger's App!

So I signed up for a two year contract and got the new samsung galaxy s9+, created a my Roger's account and everything. Tried logging into the app after supposedly linking it thru the browser Roger's page and for about 2-3 weeks now I still have yet to log into the app to set up my mobile payments. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

Hello @JACK25,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! =)

Thank you for your post, we can understand how frustrating it is to be unable to access an important App that helps you manage your services with us.

We will be more than happy to help you out here. We have received your Private Message and have since replied. Because we'll need to gain access to your profile please continue the conversation with us via Private Message. We will need to gather your info to locate your file and get started on finding a solution.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony