My Rogers App Crashing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

No I haven't made any changes to my account. Not sure if its a phone issue as I am using an Iphone 5. It used to work fine before but now i can't seem to log in
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@skameh:

Does your phone have the latest iOS?  Sometimes if not the latest, then there can be incompatibilities between the App and the iOS. Also, the reverse can also happen when you download the latest iOS and it's incompatible with the App.

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I have the latest iOS. The app stopped working before I updated to iOS 10.3.3 so figuring if I update it will work but it still giving me the same message
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

@skameh

We can take a closer look into your MyRogers profile on the back-end and investigate.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps next time you're online.  For more information on our Private Message system, see this page.

RogersPrasana 

I've Been Here Awhile

My problem with this app was corrected months ago when Rogers finally got around und tobupdating the app for compatibility with the iOS version at that time. Have had no further issues since. 

I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers app does not work.

Every time I attempt to log into my Rogers using the App on my android device it says we're having difficulties and that my details cannot be displayed. The application also becomes and inoperative and requires me to forcibly shut the application down. I have accessed my Rogers through the Rogers web site without difficulties. Is anyone else experiencing trouble or anyone know what's going on?

Hello @Gbyceng1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! =)

Not being able to login to the App is a major pain especially when you need it to check up on your bills and manage your data usage.

Can you confirm the following things:

• Were you connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data upon trying to access the App?
  • What device you were using and the current OS that it is running?
  • What was the App version for the My Rogers App on your device?

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for getting back to me. I have attempted to access my Roger's on my cell phone, a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge locked to the Roger's network. I'm currently running Android version 7 and had difficulties even replying to this forum, I have also had the same log in problem using my Galaxy Tab E running Android Version 6.01. I've used my Roger's extensively on my phone and just recently been unable to. I hope we can sort this out.

I Plan to Stick Around

Forgot to mention that I have attempted to login on both WiFi and mobile data.

Hello @Gbyceng1,

Thanks for providing us with that information. Have you attempted to delete and reinstall the App to your device? If so and are still experiencing issues on multiple devices it sounds like it could be an issue with your My Rogers profile.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

Topic Stats