My Rogers App Crashing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

My Rogers App Crashing

I'm on iPhone 6 with most recent iOS. I cannot even open the My Rogers App, it always crashes a second after I start it. Any tips?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

Hi @Zeldaqueen99

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

What iOS update are you on? Have you tried deleting the MyRogers app and reinstalling it?

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

@Zeldaqueen99 wrote:
I'm on iPhone 6 with most recent iOS. I cannot even open the My Rogers App, it always crashes a second after I start it. Any tips?

I am having the same problem on my iPhone 6s. The app was working fine yesterday, but today it crashes as soon as I try to open it. I have tried hard restart, but that hasn't helped. 

I've Been Around

Updated the recent iOS. Hard reset my iPhone 6. And deleted and reinstalled the app. Still not working.
I've Been Around

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 5S. I first tried on previous version of IOS (9.3.2?), app crashes on launch. I restarted my phone, same issue. I deleted and reinstalled the app, same issue. I then installed IOS 9.3.3, still crashes on launch. I deleted and reinstalled the app once more, still crashes on launch.
I've Been Around

Same, on an iphone6 the app will not run, deleted and then reinstalled , and a hard reboot . no luck.

I'm a Regular

Same here this morning and last night, cannot use the app. Thankfully the mobile site is passable. Thought it was something with my device but looks like something else

Cheers

I've Been Here Awhile

I don't know what changed, but in now able to use the app. It doesn't seem to be crashing anymore.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply, mine is now working as well. Guess it was just a one day glitch
I've Been Here Awhile

I still have the app crashing. It's been down ever since I downloaded the latest iOS upgrade. This happened a couple of upgrades ago and it took Rogers months to fix it. I think it might need a revisit by Rogers. 

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM

Topic Stats