cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers App Crashing

Zeldaqueen99
I've been here awhile
I'm on iPhone 6 with most recent iOS. I cannot even open the My Rogers App, it always crashes a second after I start it. Any tips?
57 REPLIES 57

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@skameh:

Does your phone have the latest iOS?  Sometimes if not the latest, then there can be incompatibilities between the App and the iOS. Also, the reverse can also happen when you download the latest iOS and it's incompatible with the App.

skameh
I've been here awhile
Yes I have the latest iOS. The app stopped working before I updated to iOS 10.3.3 so figuring if I update it will work but it still giving me the same message

@skameh

We can take a closer look into your MyRogers profile on the back-end and investigate.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps next time you're online.  For more information on our Private Message system, see this page.

RogersPrasana 

My problem with this app was corrected months ago when Rogers finally got around und tobupdating the app for compatibility with the iOS version at that time. Have had no further issues since. 

Gbyceng1
I plan to stick around

My Rogers app does not work.

Every time I attempt to log into my Rogers using the App on my android device it says we're having difficulties and that my details cannot be displayed. The application also becomes and inoperative and requires me to forcibly shut the application down. I have accessed my Rogers through the Rogers web site without difficulties. Is anyone else experiencing trouble or anyone know what's going on?

Hello @Gbyceng1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Not being able to login to the App is a major pain especially when you need it to check up on your bills and manage your data usage.

Can you confirm the following things:

• Were you connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data upon trying to access the App?
  • What device you were using and the current OS that it is running?
  • What was the App version for the My Rogers App on your device?

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony

Gbyceng1
I plan to stick around

Thanks for getting back to me. I have attempted to access my Roger's on my cell phone, a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge locked to the Roger's network. I'm currently running Android version 7 and had difficulties even replying to this forum, I have also had the same log in problem using my Galaxy Tab E running Android Version 6.01. I've used my Roger's extensively on my phone and just recently been unable to. I hope we can sort this out.

Gbyceng1
I plan to stick around
Forgot to mention that I have attempted to login on both WiFi and mobile data.

Hello @Gbyceng1,

Thanks for providing us with that information. Have you attempted to delete and reinstall the App to your device? If so and are still experiencing issues on multiple devices it sounds like it could be an issue with your My Rogers profile.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

Gbyceng1
I plan to stick around
I have attempted to login to myrogers on the android app through my S6 edge, as well as my wife S6. These applications cane as a basic install on both phones and cannot be deleted. I have removed to updates without success. I can access my Rogers through my desk top and with my tablet and phones if I don't use the app and go through Rogers.com and them log into myrogers. It is any attempt to use the android myrogers app that fails and freezes.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Gbyceng1

Hmm on my S8+ it's not doing any of that. I wonder if it's the device causing this or the up that is updated doing this.

Message @CommunityHelps and see what they can do for u.

Gbyceng1
I plan to stick around
It's been several months since I've been able to access my account t through the MyRogers app. I'm having the exact same problem your describing. I've uninstalled all the updates amd attempted access without success. I have not trouble accessing my account when I log in through my browser and going through browsers, my not access through my app. I've reported this several times and nothing has changed. I'm using a Samsung galaxy 6 edge locked to the Rogers network.

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hello @Gbyceng1

What OS version is your S6 Edge running?

Gbyceng1
I plan to stick around
I'm running android version 7.

Good morning @Gbyceng1!

If you're running the most up to date OS version and reinstalling doesn't help at all, we'll have to escalate a ticket to have the issue investigated further. Please PM us @CommunityHelps and I will get the ball rolling for you.

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've been around
App crashes....won't open. Asks for sign in then freezes

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Please provide us with additional information such as the OS and device.  Does the following thread apply?

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers/MyRogers-Not-Working-on-Android-8-0/td-p/417018

BS
I'm a senior advisor

The issue describe is the identical one to the one under the Oreo and MyRogers that you posted @57

I have a ticket in with no response at this point.  The only predictable way I have found to make it crash is to forget to log out and close the app via the x in the running app section of the OS home pages - OS 6 on LG4, last resease of MY Rogers March 21, 2018 version 3.9.8

If I forget to sign out, and just close the app - I don't have keep me logged in set on - it goes to the blank page and a sign look back to the same page.

I then have to uninstall it and reinstall it.

All individuals should have this escalated to second level support if it repeats after a reinstall - it is well reported on Google web page and hear now - it is time to get a white board notice out that the issue is known and we will open a ticket.

I have worked with various trouble shooting and through day,  and definitely, if I sign out, I am fine to reopen it - so for now, I try to remember to close from the app, not let it sit running in the running apps page and closing from there.  It always fails.

Hope my trouble shooting helps.

Bruce

Bruce

duvy33
I've been around
I'm getting same, after reinstalling the APP several times... able to log in on my PC but not on my Galaxy S5

Hello, @duvy33

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Rogers Community Forums. It's certainly not a pleasant experience if the app is crashing, I appreciate trying the app reinstallation. 

Would you please elaborate the issue? Like at what point the app crashes? Are you running the latest version, 3.9.9? 

Have you tried the closing the app from running in the background and relaunching it as tried by Bruce in the post above?

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

hello,

I own a iphone 7 and i  am not very similar to the concept jailbreaken

but recently i jailbroke my iphone 7 and after that myrogers app is not been working!
it just stopped working. if i enter the app it automatically leads me to home menu?

have i done anything wrong?

Topic Stats