Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Linked Accounts

I am having the same problem. When I go to sign in it MyRogers it says to link my accounts. When I do try to link my accounts it says they are already linked. The same issue as I cannot view my bills or see usage. I contacted Roger and was told only online chat can deal with it. When I contact online chat (have done so 2x) I am told they are looking into it.  I told online chat I will not pay my bill without seeing it first. I asked them to either mail me my bill at no cost or hold my bill till the issue is fixed. They responded with they will hold my bills until the issue is fixed.  It has been 2 months and still no solution.  

I'm Here A Lot

wow..so you havent paid the rogers bill for two months?

I've Been Here Awhile

I am good to go.
I have an email login.
I have linked it to MyRogers.
I have activated and registered Spotify.
I can view my bill.

That being said, Rogers should still release a statement regarding this issue.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, by law I believe the CRTC requires rogers to provide you with a bill.  With MyRogers down roger either has to mail you a bill at no cost (they usually charde $2) or hold it.

More people should get on board, maybe they will fix it then.

I save a copy of the online chat incase they try to charge me intrest or something.

I'm Here A Lot

cool...my account status is the same ..please link account blah blah blah

I'm an Advisor

@sand8000

It's now 4 weeks since my problem started and absolutely nothing has happened despite having a case open for about 3 weeks. It has supposedly been "escalated", whatever that means. I've lobbed a grenade in a PM to Community Helps and will be doing my own escalation. This whole thing is plain stupid and Rogers needs to smarten up. After all this time, it's hard to believe that no one at Rogers has communicated to its customers about the status of this issue. Smiley Mad

UPDATE: I spoke with a very helpful lady at the help desk and she really helped me understand the problems we're experiencing. Although she's not privy to all the details, there's a lot going on to resolve this. She acknowledged it all started with changing our user ID's to our email address. Right now, the key word is patience because there's currently no ETA for fixing things, which says a lot about the serious nature of the problem. I just wish someone at Rogers would take responsibility for advising customers about what's going on and issuing updates as things progress. PR is extremely important in situations like this and there has been none from Rogers. That's a good way to lose customers.

I Plan to Stick Around

My Roger's bill (specially printed by the office of the president) arrived this morning in a registered mail envelope.

thank you

PHT

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same issue with no linked account anymore.

I also can no longer use my MyRogers to access online streaming on TSN, Sportsnet, et al (somehow NHL GameCenter and shomi still work though). When I try logging in it tells me I need to subscribe to access the streams (which I do).

I can't get any straight answer through support as to when this is going to be fixed (I was originally told 3 days, that was 3 weeks ago) and I use these streams all the time when travelling or when the GF wants to watch something else.

This needs to get fixed.

I'm Here A Lot

Rogers  ...can you give us an update

I'm a Senior Advisor

hopetindall wrote:

My Roger's bill (specially printed by the office of the president) arrived this morning in a registered mail envelope.

thank you

PHT

You must have raised quite a stink to get this kind of service. It also shows Rogers is well aware of the problem and isn't ignoring it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario