Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Linked Accounts

Hi @rferries,

Welcome to the Community!

Having access to your account through MyRogers can be quite handy. I just had a couple of questions to help with your query.  

Are you able to log into MyRogers? I know you said the page appears blank, is that after you log in to MyRogers or after you enter your account number and postal code to link the account?

Do you have multiple MyRogers login credentials? That could cause a conflict in linking accounts.

Clearing the cache and cookies and re launching the browser is known to eliminate errors too. 

If errors persist, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist you with your request. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please visit here.

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@rferries:

I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, but here are my comments.

I don't believe you can have your PAYGo account "inside" the same account as your regular Rogers Cable/Internet/Home Phone account. I believe you can do it for postpaid cellular, but not pre-paid.

I therefore have two Rogers accounts and the payments are made (via automatic withdrawals) on my credit card separately - two payments each month, one for each account.

Whenever I login to MyRogers, I get a choice of which account to view via a popup.  I then choose either my PAYGo account or my Cable/Internet/Home Phone account.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I get the same thing. When I sign in to the Forum here, I get a popup to choose between my Cable and PayGo accounts. It doesn't matter which I click for the Forum, but I have to choose to proceed.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi I'm having the same issues with Pay as you go,

When trying to create myrogers account to be better manage topups and other account changes.
"Sorry, the phone number entered is already linked to a MyRogers profile."

Any ideas?

Hello, @dsfadsfsad

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community, it's definitely ideal to be able to manage the Top-Ups. As the error message suggests your phone number is already linked to another profile, do you remember creating the MyRogers profile earlier maybe with another email address? Since how long you had that phone number? 

Keep us posted, we should be able to assist in linking the phone number to your MyRogers profile. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Moin,

I believe I am using the right account/email address.  I had this number for a few years now. Is there a way to reset the link.  I use pay as you go, so basically only reload once or twice a year.

Thanks,

I'm a Senior Advisor

@dsfadsfsad Do you have any other Rogers accounts besides your PayGo, like Cable or Internet? I have Cable and PayGo and when I sign in to My Rogers, I get a pop-up which account number to choose.  I don'r ever recall linking the accounts.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just PayGo, nothing else.
I'm a Senior Advisor

So are you not able to see your Bill Summary when you sign in to My Rogers and go to Bills & Payments?

Hello, @dsfadsfsad

You may have more than one profile hence getting that error message. We can look into linking your phone/account number to the correct profile, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Thanks,

RogersMoin