Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Linked Accounts

I am trying to link my wireless account with my land line account, but it says that it is already associated to another email address? Please help as I am trying to get spotify and can-not

Highlighted

@nl2 - Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online, we can follow up with your open case and provide updates, thank you for your patience.

@Garylees - Thank you for posting your concern in the Community and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! The error you've described means you may have two of MyRogers' profiles. Please try the steps listed in Message 117 and let us know if you were able to add both of your accounts to one profile, thank you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally, my account is linked up but I do not see Shomi anywhere in MyRogers profile. When I sign in to shomi.rogers.com, I get the message Hurrah, you are subscribed and I need to create a profile at shomi.com

Does this mean that Shomi is included with my 1G internet package?

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello @nl2

Based on the message you got it should be included. To verify we would need to access your account.

Have you proceeded to shomi.com so you can setup your profile?

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

At shomi.com, I have a choice to start 30 day trial or sign in. I choose sign in. Next I choose sign in with shomi on my Rogers bill. Next I have to create an account by filling in my name and email. At this point, I lost interest and quit.

I wanted shomi to test my internet connection only if it was for free and easy. Not willing to shell out more money for shomi.

Where would I find the shomi service on MyRogers profile?

I've Been Around

i log onto rogers and it brings up a link acount box , it asks for my acount number , i cant get to my acount details to get my acount number because i have not linked my acount ,  how do i get my acount number without being able to view my acount 

Good evening @roc757

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink

You can find your account number on the documentation received upon the activation of your service. You also have the ability to locate it on your monthly online billing notification, sent to your email.

If you cannot find it and need assistance in linking your account to your online profile, we can certainly help. However, we'll need access to your account. 

Simply send a private message to @CommunityHelps, if the need may be. 

To know more about our private messaging system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't understand everyone's issue.

I've been a Rogers customer since yesterday (Feb 7th). I had that problem and a 10 minutes chat via their website feature solved it.
I found out later, by browsing the website) that I could have 10% off my plan for being a Desjardins client, which wasn't initially applied. So I contacted Rogers on Facebook and once again, it got resolved in no time.

I didn't have to get upset or wait an insane amount of time.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TwichyPuppy

Not eveyone has the same wait times or good service. I have had my fair share of good services by Rogers and lately I haven't and have received let's say bad customer service my self. So it all depends.

Rogers Facebook is great. They help out and try to fix the issue. Some issues they can't so u need to call in.
I've Been Here Awhile

EDIT: SOLVED, VIA ONLINE CHAT

Can't register pay-as-you-go account online, so can't put $$$ in!

Hello,

Just recently used my pre-existing online account to try to link my new pay-as-you-go number to it, to set up online payments. However my online account is still blank (doesn't refer to the new number or any others), and when I tried to set up an entirely new online account it says the new phone # has already been registered with the other account.

Please help!

Thank you,

Rury