Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Linked Accounts

I tried on my phone. It just says: sorry you're having problems viewing this page. Please come back later. I was on a chat for over 40 minutes this morning. No luck. All they said is that it's a known issue. You come back later!

I'm Here A Lot

I had this problem since they forced everyone away from usernames and had all products sync to one SSO (single-sign-on) email account.  Maybe 2 weeks ago ?

After numerous chat conversations and phone calls it was finally escalated to a "Manager" (Tyler)  and he resolved in around 3 minutes.   Wow,  so much of my time wasted trying to have someone look at it and then some Sr Level techie fixes it.

Well almost.

He didn't understand how these Community Forums worked so it wouldn't link to my original name "Silentbob"

So now I'm stuck with "Silentbob2" and years of entries are now invalid because they disconnected my users I suppose?

I'll call in and try to see if they know how to fix but this is less important than access to all the other sites.

Bob

Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @bigracefan18,

Were you able to view your account today? If not, please send us a private message to the @CommunityHelps inbox and we can further troubleshoot your issue.

@xxXtina,

Have you tried accessing MyRogers from a PC or tablet? Are you having the same issue on those?

Let us know,

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

For over 2 week's now I can not access my account it asks me to link my account,what is going on with Rogers?this is unacceptable!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers really messed up this implementation. I've had problems since November for same reason.  Their attempts to fix it have made things worse.  I can now not access Shomi or Rogers One Number either.

:-(

I Plan to Stick Around

oh - and just like @silentbob / @silentbob2 - my community forum is now linked to an incurrent myrogers profile.  If I use the correct email address I need to create a new community forum profile and lose my history!   

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Hello @tsil,

The linking issue you are having happens on a case by case basis, sometimes it could just be that there are no accounts linked to the profile.

What happens when you attempt to link the account?

Are you getting any specific errors?

RogersMay

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @RogersMay

When I try and link the BAN it says that it's already linked (to that same Myrogers account). (Which is an improvement believe it or not from last week when it says the BAN was already linked to "(Blank)".

This account was manually linked to the Myrogers account by your support people when they created the Myrogers account using an email address as part of an attempt to correct the problem caused by your November 18th migration from username to email address as username.

The linkage seems to be in a limbo state of some kind. (Some things show linked - the agent noted it provides the correct account balance).But other things (account details, usage, bill) don't show as linked.  

Not quite linked, not unlinked. Support have tried removing and re-adding - without success.

They told me this is all related to known MyRogers errors people are experiencing. No resolve.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMay

Further 

I'd be absolutely delighted if, as you think this is just a case-by-case situation and if you can help fix - please do so. (I'm happy to send whatever information you need or have a chat session or telephone call with you.)

Unfortunately - based on the number of other people affected and reporting issues on Twitter and forums, and the number of reps who have told me that this is affecting a large number of people and linked to the MyRogers username migration (including that they wont open tickets for me as a result of it being a known issue) - I think you may just not be aware of the full scope.

Happy to discuss further.

PHT

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@hopetindall

These issues are case by case as there are users who genuinely do not have an account linked or getting this error due to other issues not relating to the username to email migration.

We are aware of the issues you are having with your myRogers account and various other services linked to your myRogers sign in. As per our interaction with you through private messages from @CommunityHelps, we have created a case and escalated this for you.

Any other issues you may have please continue to forward your concerns to @CommunityHelps.

RogersMay