1. Sign into MyRogers. 2. SelectProfile & Settings. 3. In theAccount Settingssection, selectLink another account. 4. Select the type of account you wish to add:
o ForWireless or cable services, you'll need to enter the 9- or 12-digit account number and postal code associated to the account. o You can find your account number on your bill, in the email notification letting you know your online bill is ready, or in your service agreement. o For aPay As You GoTMaccount, you'll need to enter your phone number and 4-digit account PIN.
5. SelectLink Account.
How to unlink account
First, keep in mind:Once you unlink an account you’ll no longer be able to view or manage that account in MyRogers profile.
1. Sign into MyRogers. 2. SelectProfile & Settings. 3. In theAccount Settingssection, selectUnlink this account.
o If you have several accounts, please select the account you wish to unlink from the account tab and then selectUnlink this account
4. SelectUnlink this Account. An account unlink confirmation will appear. To confirm, selectUnlink this account.
Merge multiple MyRogers profiles
If you have several accounts that are linked to different MyRogers profiles, you can link all your accounts to one MyRogers profile to view and manage all your services in one place.
1. Unlink an account from the MyRogers Profile you don’t want to use anymore
a. Follow the steps as detailed inUnlink an Accountsection. b. Please ensure you have noted the account number/postal code before unlinking it from the MyRogers Profile.
2. After successful unlinking the account from the profile you no longer want to use, log-in with the username and password associated with the MyRogers profile you do want to use ongoing
a. Follow the steps as detailed in theLink an Accountsection b. You should see the newly added account appear as an option to select in account drop down menu in navigation menu and as a tab on profile page