Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Almost a month now, and I'm still unable to log into my profile.  For some unknown reason, live chat employee can see my internet usage, but none is able to link my account to my profile.  Have to lose 30 to 45 minutes to be able to get my data usage.  No one knows how to fix that...  I guess we should all get unlimited data usage until it's fixed !

I'm Here A Lot

no it was resolved for all of 3hrs and now you have sent me an email stating my bill is ready and that it is for 345$ ..i do not believe I owe anywhere near that much and since I can not see my bill online you have no way to prove i owe that much...I also have no way to pay my bill since i can not log into my account and I refuse to give my credit card number over the phone...i have begged reps to cancel my account while i was still within the 14 day purchase period and they refused and now i am stuck with rogers for two years and as per my doctor if i do not get my blood pressure under control over this Rogers is going to be responsible for a heart attack!!
I'm Here A Lot

I agree Asakha1 or at the very least we should be getting the first data overage for free. I called billing and was told I'll be credited $15 for this month to cover that due to the ongoing problem. The biggest annoyance, however, is that I've already spent hours on the phone and live chat trying to sort this out with no luck. The name assigned to us ("I've Been Here Awhile") couldn't be more accurate, at least when it comes to time on the phone with Rogers' reps. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@bigracefan18, thanks ... did just that

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for sharing since you have confirmed my suspicion - i.e. - that Rogers has a big problem on their hands but they're not being open and transparent about it. Time to consider Bell for my next phone contract.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Hello @biscuit13,

Sorry to hear the issue has resurfaced again. We can certainly provide you with a copy of your bill. If you message us via private message @CommunityHelps the next time you are online, we can send a paper copy to your billing address so you can see the details.

I can understand being hesitant in providing your credit card information over the phone. I can assure you that we use a secure system which prompts you to key in the credit card number (eliminating the need to read the number to a representative). If you are still uncomfortable with this option you can also make a payment through our IVR system, through online banking, by sending a cheque or at a Rogers store, using cash, credit or debit. 

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Around

I log in My Rogers account and it appears the mesage for months: 

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re 

looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I'm frustrated! 

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @conech123

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

We can definitely understand your frustration.

We’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Please send out a Private Message via @CommunityHelps  the next time you are online and we can look into your situation further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Here Awhile

Oh ! Wow !  I've been able to log on and see my data usage finally !  But only 'cause I try everyday.  No one at Rogers seemed to know or dare to inform me...  Or is it because it will no last long ?

I've Been Around

I have not been able to sign on to My Rogers account for the past 4 months . It always gives me a error message saying it is not available