Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

You are very welcome @gerula!

We appreciate that you took the time to confirm with the Community that your issue was resolved and we're glad to know you can access your MyRogers account back Smiley Wink

Thanks,

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

So I am having Issues with myrogers not showing my home interenet account, its been going on for 2 months now. My wireless services are there and can see the data usage just fine. I have addressed this to the chat group 4 times and no one is able to resolve my matter.  A request has been sent out to esclate and all they say is to clear my cache, which I did and of course it does not work.  

Can someone help me with this. 

Good evening @leeg84,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the forums!

We can certainly help you resolve the issue described above.

We've sent you a Private Message via @CommunityHelps, as we will need to access your account to take a deeper look into this.

Looking forward to your reply! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Having the same problem

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Hello, @asdffagd

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern, I appreciate your patience. The error message you've posted is usually a result of inactive account in the MyRogers profile. 

Addressing the issue involves in accessing your account, I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. 

Once you are logged into the forums, please click on your avatar which in on the top right side of the page and then on the envelope icon to access your messages. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please click here.

Alternately, you can follow the link to access your Inbox.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

This has been for months!!! What's going on there!!!

I tried FireFox, IE and Edge. None of them works.

Good day @heihei,

Thank you for your post!

We're truly sorry about the problems you have been having with your access to MyRogersSmiley Embarassed

• Have you recently made any changes to your services before it stopped working?

If there is an inactive account number linked to your online profile, this may cause issues when trying to view any details. It is therefore ideal to remove the inactive/cancelled account number from MyRogers.

If you do not have access to the "Profile" tab, please send a Private Message  @CommunityHelps next time you are online. We would love to help you resolve this issue.

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

This is blocking home security installation now. Please help. They can delete my account and let me register a new one.

Hello, @heihei

We can definitely help, since addressing the issue involves in accessing your account, would you please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps as mentioned by @RogersMaude in the previous post, thank you. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I cannot access to my account overview page but the same error message:

Please help.

Thanks