Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hi, @mirz

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

@RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

When I moved and ambitious rep took it upon themselves to sign me back up for online billing. I'd requested paper bills due to being unable to log in. I'm still having the log in problems and this almost a year later. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @cindylc_81,

I understand the frustration, we can definitely try to assist you.

I've sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!
RogersArthur

I've Been Around

I also have not been able to access my account details for several months online.  Get this message:  "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"  Very frustrating.

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @vifam,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see how frustrating this can be, especially considering its been a few months!  We can definitely try to assist you.

I've sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!
RogersCilio

I've Been Around

I have been able to get into MyRogers fro 2 moths. I've had numerous failed attempts to login to MyRogers home page and the error message I receive is as follows:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I've Chated with many Reps, reset my passords, etc

Please HELP!!!

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @smamlani,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Smiley Happy

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of not being able to access your MyRogers account. I'd like to help, please check your messages via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums and you'll see I've sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps.

Regards,
RogersArthur

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Having the same message for several weeks now:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I can sign into the myRogers portal. No problem. Except each time it shows me this message and not my accounts.

Tried several browsers IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera. Reset cookie several times. Still same here.

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hi @doytsujin

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I would love to help you get access to your MyRogers account. I've just sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps. When you next log in, please check your messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen.

@RogersRoland

I've Been Around

This keep showing up when i try to access to my account:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!