Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hello @bigred1,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried again tonight to view my internet usage details and history using my online Rogers account.  Again, it is not working and takes me to a page with the following:

HomeMy RogersAccount Registration

ACCOUNT REGISTRATION NULL

Registering your Rogers account lets you service your account when it is most convenient for you:

Any usage link I click on does the same.  This was the case when I tried a month ago.  Why is it that Rogers has a tool offered that doesn't work?  

Every time I try to do something with Rogers there is always an issue.  I dread having to contact you guys.  For the most part, I have had very pleasant representatives but something is always done incorrectly or not completed as discussed.  

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @amy2000

We would  like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

Can't access my myrogers account for months now
"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I've Been Around

The same thing for me. I've been trying to access my account about once a month for at least a year, and every time it gives me the same message to check again later. This is ridiculous. How can a company that literally supplies internet have such a terrible website?

I've Been Around

Same thing for me for over a month. 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@raiden2 @1231231231 @karoo

Thank you for your posts.

We would  like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

RogersMay

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,
Me too i can't login in to my account for almost a month now...
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @CommunityHelps
I can't access my rogers account for almost a month...do you know why this is happening...it always say come back and try again later...thanks
I've Been Here Awhile

This has been going on for months, not being able to log on and see account details or Internet usage.  I really don't understand how so many people can be having this problem but it's not been fixed.  Just the occasional message from some sort of moderator to contact them privately to try and resolve the issue.  If there's a way to fix it, why not post it to everyone.  Very frustrating.