Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Lucky you for being able to see your accont balance and due date on your MyRogers app on your phone.  My account has total gone into Cyber . and they haven't done anything about it....oh wait yes the opened a case and then closed it without the issue being rectified.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bigracefan18 wrote:
Spoiler

The best course of action is the make a complaint to www.ccts-cprst.ca  .  This is the only way that Rogers will do anything.

Thanks, that is exactly what I am going to do now.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am of the very same opinion @hopetindall.....I have chatted with the Live Chat 6 times now over the past three weeks and still nothing.  Case was opened and was closed without the issue being resolved.

Called Rogers today to make a payment and low and behold their secure payment server is down.  I have no access to be able to see my bills BUT I also can't make a payment....WTG Rogers you're Top Notch in my books

I've Been Around

I had the same problem with my account.  I could log in but then was unable to access my services through MyRogers account - kept getting the same error message - "Looks like you're trying to access your services through MyRogers ...... We apologize ... The information is temporarily unavailable .... Thank you for your patience"!!!

Today - via live chat - my problem was finally resolved and I though I would share.

Apparently, if you have a "pay as you go" account connected to your account - it causes a problem! Who knows why?

Sure enough - once the customer service rep removed that pay as you go account from my profile - (it was an old unused account) - I was able to log in and everything was there - I had access to everything in my account for the first time in months. 

Thank you Amanda!!!

If you have a pay-as-you-go account - perhaps that is causing your problem too. 

Worth a try!

I'm a Senior Advisor

@desperdis wrote:

Today - via live chat - my problem was finally resolved and I though I would share.

Apparently, if you have a "pay as you go" account connected to your account - it causes a problem! Who knows why?

Sure enough - once the customer service rep removed that pay as you go account from my profile - (it was an old unused account) - I was able to log in and everything was there - I had access to everything in my account for the first time in months. 

Thank you Amanda!!!

Worth a try!

I have heard about that when it was a defunct PayGo account. I have an active PayGo account and a Cable TV account, both linked, apparently. When I sign in to MyRogers, sometimes I have to choose between the two accounts from a popup, but not always.  When I'm signed into my PayGo account I can see my PayGo transactions, but only my Cable balance, not the bill. To see my Cable bill in PDF format I have to sign out and then sign in again and choose my Cable account from the popup. It's as if the 2 accounts are on different servers and the pages look different.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR - this was the problem I had in November (a defunct Paygo account) stopping me from accessing MyRogers for a couple of weeks.

That was followed by an inability to select an 'experience' for my Share Everything Plus plan for 3 weeks.

Now it is something else.  

No access to usage, bill, account for the last 10 days, plus since yesterday no access to Rogers One Number.

MyRogers app doesn't work know, Rogers One Number app doesn't work now. :-(

(Oh - and the Rogers prepaid mastercard activation server has been down for an extended people of time according to the support people at Suretap) - seems like Rogers are having catastrophic and multiple failures.

Ted would never had stood for this. :-(

Rogers have really messed up this web implementation. I could live with that if they were making an honest and transparent effort to correct it and communicated honestly.

Unfortunately - half the people admit the problem (but say there is nothing they can do), the other half of reps I speak with say there isn't a problem and do the standard troubleshooting (have I cleared my cookies, what kind of browser am I using).

I'd encourage folks to take to social media to at least generate an awareness within Rogers. (Again we should be realistic in getting the problems fixed; it may take time - but Rogers should at least be honest and communicative).

Please tweet and tag facebook postings with the hastag #MyRogersFail

cheers,

PHT

I'm Here A Lot

I have been having the same problem for two weeks now with no solution. In fact, at one point, I was told that my ticket had been closed because it was assumed my problem had been solved. In my latest interaction with Live Chat, I was told that a new ticket had been opened and that it would take 9-15 business days to get a response. That's incredibly poor customer service for, what on the surface, appears to be a minor, easily-solved problem.

I'm Here A Lot

BTW, my problem has nothing to do with NHL GameCentre Live. I am simply unable to access my wireless bills and the data usage on our phones. I log into My Rogers and am told that I need to link my account although service reps have assured me that my account is linked. When I then try to link my account, I get a message that it's already associated. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR wrote:

@desperdis wrote:

Thank you Amanda!!!

Worth a try!

I have heard about that when it was a defunct PayGo account. I have an active PayGo account and a Cable TV account, both linked, apparently. When I sign in to MyRogers, sometimes I have to choose between the two accounts from a popup, but not always.  When I'm signed into my PayGo account I can see my PayGo transactions, but only my Cable balance, not the bill. To see my Cable bill in PDF format I have to sign out and then sign in again and choose my Cable account from the popup. It's as if the 2 accounts are on different servers and the pages look different.

@OLDYELLR, I don't have any Pay-as-You-Go.....the representative which I have spoken with today (2) both admitted there was an issue but didn't know when it would be fixed.  They both also said that "apparently" it was being looked into by the back office technicians....I will believe it when I see results.  I have done everything that they suggested (cleared cache, which is done each and everytime I log out of my web browser.; reboot my system, which I do as I shutdown my system when not in use; change my logon password, which I have done and still nothing).  This is becoming very tirersome, nobody wants to take owenership for what is going on.  But you can rest assure that I will be getting a call or text message from Credit that my account is overdue....not paying until I am able to see my account thus my bill.  I have to make sure that I am being charged properly.

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Hello,

@biscuit13

In your previous post you mentioned your issue has been resolved. 

If you are still having on going issues, please feel free to contact us through private message @CommunityHelps.

@poochgirl

I would like to look into the issues you're having with your account.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMay