Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

@jimboden   ... Is your reminiscence above a hint for Rogers management  to encourage better productivity in the help or for the employees as a carrot of what might be if they get at it and fix it  ?  Smiley LOL

I'm an Advisor

@barndoor wrote:

@jimboden   ... Is your reminiscence above a hint for Rogers management  to encourage better productivity in the help or for the employees as a carrot of what might be if they get at it and fix it  ?  Smiley LOL

@barndoor

No, I was just relating my experience with 1 project because Nortel was mentioned. The Nortel project was not even close to some other projects I've done. I was responsible for implementing the first national SNA network in bank branches a long time ago. It was done to get branches prepared for installation of newer technology terminals.

The largest project I ever worked on started when the CEO of the bank where I worked asked one of his executives what would happen if someone dropped a bomb on its Toronto computer centre, because there was only one. It turned into a disaster recovery/contingency study, which recommended building a second computer centre. The recommendation was approved by the board and I was seconded to head up the project. From there, I worked with many other divisions in the bank to acquire property, appoint architects and engineers, and run a bunch of sub-projects to bring everything together. From beginning to end, the project took roughly 18 months until a fully operational computer centre was standing and ready for operations people to assume responsibility. Part of being ready included proven disaster recovery plans and redundant connections between the 2 computer centres. The second one was also given a permanent work load so it wasn't just sitting around waiting for disaster to happen. The project was worth about $48 million on completion. I like to joke that the project was where I got my first grey hairs. The Vice President of the operations group liked how I dealt with the project and worked closely with his staff to make it happen. Not long after the project completed, I landed a very senior position in his operations department.

I've already said a lot in PM's and on the forums about what I think of how Rogers fails big time when it comes to dealing with changes to their systems.

I'm Here A Lot

Hi,

I just wanted to know why Rogers stop displaying the images of the product you have own on their new interface. On the old webpage, the cell phones would show up as an actual image, but now it has a default gray image. Same goes for Internet Box/TV Box.

Also, the home phone page hasn't been updated either. It still uses the old interface.

Is this how it will always stay or is the new pages still in Beta mode and will be updated in the future?

Thanks.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I also have the same problem for the past 3 months, I had an old pay as you go account linked so maybe that's the problem, someone form rogers please help me fix this thanks.

Good evening @vanggg!

Thank you for you post Smiley Wink

We would love to reach out to you via Private Message, to resolve the issue you are currently experiencing with your online profile.

I'm confident we will have the ability to rectify this matter for you, however, we will need to gain access to your account.

Please keep an eye on your Forums inbox, as we will be sending you a PM from @CommunityHelps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Been about a month for me. I still cannot access MyRogers page. All I get is this message:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@carenyu@eileenyu

I would like to look into the issues you're having when trying to sign into rogers.com.

Addressing the issues you’ve described involves accessing your accounts. I’m going to send you both a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMay

Retired Moderator

@rude19

Hello and welcome to the Forums Smiley Happy

You mentioned in your previous post you were in the process of migrating to a business plan, could you be getting the error because the consumer-regular account number is no longer active?

We also have a My Rogers self-serve for business you may want to register for after the transitioning is complete, I've included the link below.

https://www.rogers.com/business

Please feel free to private message us @CommunityHelps if you require further assistance.

RogersMay

Retired Moderator

@Galadrien

Welcome to the Community Forums!

For detailed usage inquiries you may find our How To: post helpful in walking you through how to locate your usage information on rogers.com. Please note for text messages we only list how many were sent/received but not an actual break down of the phone numbers associated.

As for Smart Home Monitoring, not being able to access rogers.com could interfere with your services.

I would like to take a look on the account and help troubleshoot the errors you are getting.

Please look out for a private message from @CommunityHelps.

RogersMay

I've Been Here Awhile

Yiu are lucky, since its website updated i never login successfully. I have tried on my computer, notebook, ipad, iphone, sumsung note2, never login again, i am considering to switch to other service.