Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

hi, i have the same problem with my rogers account. 

When I trying to check my account details and topup my phone the website always showing:

"Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chatwith a Care Representative for assistance."

I guess maybe you can help me with it, thank you

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @hyxscott

Is this a PayGo account?

If so I would suggest speaking with our PayGo department. Smiley Happy

You can reach them at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Around

I also just tried and can log in but cannot acsess anything in my account..earlier today it told me to link my rogers acount with a billing account! i ddd that months ago!..so i guess im stuck here waiting for them to fix the website issues

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @diabolus

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

We definitely understand the inconveniences of not being able to access your MyRogers account. What happened when you tried to link the account again? Besides the option to link the account are you receiving any error messages? Did you try logging in from another PC/device? You mentioned it happened earlier today, did you contact one our other departments where they suggested you wait for them to fix any website issues?

RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

Am I the only one or is this a common experience:

When I log into MyRogers,

(1) I can never get my payment history

(2) Large parts of the "My Profile" section, as described in their step-by-steps FAQs, are not visible to me: for example, the directions to navigate to settings for paper bills vs. electronic bills do not work, and I can never reach  those settings. Some selections seem to just loop back to the Account Overview page.

After years of receiving a e-bill, which is my preference, they just started to switch it to mail at their whim.

Also, Rogers has been telemarketing to me through a ton of different phone numbers (877-633-1495, 800-335-8047 and 613-845-1101 are just a few) -- even though I had set my account to no telemarketing for any of their products (at least I can still access that part of the online Profile, but Rogers just ignores it.)

I made a complaint about the MyRogers problem by Chat, got a reference number for escalation, requested to be called back -- but they never did.

This has been happening for a few months, it seems to go back to when they "upgraded" their MyRogers design.

Will be cancelling their service in a couple of months (when we move) but i was wondering if I'm just unlucky or if this is typical.

We never even bothered to go to the Nextbox 3 because it is known far and wide as a piece of epic garbage.

Good day @Lash,

Welcome to the Forums and Thanks for your post Smiley Wink

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved.

Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Regards,

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

I too have had the same problem for the past few days.  I am unable to get on to MyRogers.  Can sign in OK - my username says signed in at the top of the Rogers.com page, but when I try to get my account details or click on MyRogers, I get the error: "Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance."  I tried the chat and was told everything looked OK from their end.  Told to change password, tried from 3 computers and 4 different browsers etc.  I am still unable to access MyRogers.  Apparently the moderators on the forums have been able to help regain access so I am hoping to get help with this post.

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @Machaon

Welcome to the Forums and Thanks for your post Smiley Wink

I would like to help you get access to your My Rogers Account details back.

Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have had the same problem for several weeks. I can log in, but can't access my account. Error message: Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @sunyajun,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We would definitely like to assist you in getting your issue resolved, to do so involves accessing your account.  I'm going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersArthur