Can’t Sign In to MyRogers App on iOS12

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Can’t Sign In to MyRogers App on iOS12

Every time I launch the MyRogers app and try to sign in under the ‘Services’ tab, the app crashes.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Can’t Sign In to MyRogers App on iOS12

Hello, @Nectarios.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The MyRogers app is assuredly an easy way to manage the account and the data usage. Unable to sign into the app can surely be inconvenient. 

I was not successful in replicating the issue you are encountering on a device running iOS 12. We can isolate the issue and find the solution for you;

• When does the problem start?
  • Have you tried closing the app from the background before launching it again?
  • Are you running the latest app, version 5.2.1?
  • Are you able to sign into the web portal at rogers.com/myrogers?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I get to data usage scroll down to billing and it kicks me out. It’s a new phone never a problem with iPhone 7
I've Been Around

Happened to me too. However, there was an update of the app so I updated it but it didn’t help.

Solution: delete/uninstall it and reinstall it resolves the problem. Hope it will work for you too
I've Been Here Awhile

You were right 👍👍👍 Thank you so much 

I've Been Here Awhile

That solved it! Thanks for taking the time to post your solution Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

I’m getting the same problem. I cannot sign in on iOS 12 with my iPhone X. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app but it still doesn’t work. I keep getting a notification saying “Something went wrong. We are working to fix this as soon as possible. Please check back later.”
Very frustrating.

Good morning @aztek13!

Welcome to our Community!

I wonder if this is a bug that's impacting the iPhone X specifically or potentially an account related issue. I just tested it on my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS12 and I had no issues accessing MyRogers.

Do you have any issues accessing your MyRogers account via our website? 

Anyone else in the Community still having this issue after updating the app?

Please reach out to us directly @CommunityHelps if you are unable to access your MyRogers account and none of the fixes found here work. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Corey,

I’m not sure if it’s specifically an iPhone X issue. I can access the Services page but it’s when I try to sign in either by manually typing in my email and password or using Face ID that I keep getting the error message. I spoke to a Rogers rep online a month ago and he told me that he knew of the problem. I’m just disappointed that it’s taking so long to fix a problem that I know, from reading these forums, many customers are experiencing. 

Hi again @aztek13!

Do you have any issues accessing your MyRogers account via our website? 

Have you attempted yet to factory restore your iPhone?

Please try these two steps and report back.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 6 in conversation