cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

Hajduk
I've been here awhile

When I go to "pay now" and pick credit card, I can see where to enter the card expiry date and security code, but I can't find the row in which to enter my credit card number.  It doesn't matter if I use IE or Chrome.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

***edited labels***

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

Hajduk
I've been here awhile

For whatever reason, it is showing up now. right above the expiry date row.  Not sure why is took several times for signing in and out for it to work.

Edit:  And now it's gone.

Also tried on my phone and the same issue (no place to enter credit card number).

I'm having the same problem and it's still unresolved. Having same problem from my wife's laptop. We both use the latest version of IE Explorer.

Can I ask what web browser you're using? Thanks.

I cannot pay my bill using my credit card, the credit card slot does not appear. The expiry date and space for the verification code does, but not the space for me to enter my credit card. This happens more than once and makes me late in my payment!!!

Which browser are you using?

I know occasionaly things like that can pop up between using different browsers 😞

Try using IE if you are using chrome/FF.

Hi linda2916. I had the same problem and I was using the latest version of Internet Explorer browser. In my case, the problem was caused by an outdated version of Java. After updating to the latest version of Java, my problem was resolved. Hope that will work for you too.

tick4
I've been here awhile

I have tried Firefox and IE and have updated Java, still no "field" to enter credit card number.

Rogers tech was of no help !!!!

sommerr
I've been here awhile

Is the online payment system working today? There appears to be no option to enter credit card number. When I enter my expiration date and security code I get an error message that field(s) are blank - I'm guessing the blank field is where I should be entering my credit card number. Is this a problem I'm having or is it a general problem today?

Hello @sommerr

Welcome to the Community Forums! 

This doesn't appear to be generalized as I wasn't able to replicate your problem using IE 11.

• Have you tried to clear your cookies/cache/browsing history?
  • Did you try on an alternate browser?

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this problem?  Look forward to hearing back from  you.

Regards,

RogersCilio

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good morning @tick4,

Were you able to find the solution to your problem or is it still on going?  From my experience it's usually a browser fault or as previously mentioned, java update required.  Please let us know Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersCilio

tick4
I've been here awhile

No

No solution and Java update did not work.

your payment form on line is not populating with a box to enter in a credit card number

sommerr
I've been here awhile

I actually just kept trying and ultimately was able to enter the details.

I checked the forum and see that other people have experienced similar defects. I don't know what happened or how I corrected it however.

I was able to make the payment so this service request is closed. 

You should note that I am one of the many people who have had issues with the online payment function. There's some type of defect in the system.

Thank you,

Ryan

Hajduk
I've been here awhile

I tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome, as well as on my Android device and had the same issues. 

The problem seems to come and go for some reason.  I was able to do it no problem this time.

Mae1999
I'm here a lot

I don't have s credit card.. Can you help me

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Mae1999

How would you be able to pay? You can go into any Rogers store and pay your bill or pay it at the bank if you wish.

rosepro
I've been around

3/3/2016 - I am trying for over a week now to pay my bill online with visa and am not able to insert the visa number. I called about 3 days ago to enquire when the problem will be fixed - no answer. 

Could someone please advise when Rogers will fix the problem?

tm55
I've been around

I have had the same issue for six months.

It is sad that a company that sells internet services does not have a website that can properly accept payment over the internet. 

freded
I've been around

I actually just kept trying and ultimately was able to enter the details.

I checked the forum and see that other people have experienced similar defects. I don't know what happened or how I corrected it however.

I was able to make the payment so this service request is closed. 

You should note that I am one of the many people who have had issues with the online payment function. There's some type of defect in the system.

Thank you,

Ryan

Sad that this is the closest post and it's a >2 yr old issue. I'm running a Google Pixel 2 with minimal apps and upto date MyRogers App. When I try to pay my bill the CC input line populates a TEXT box which will not accept and process numbers. One time I logged in and out repeatedly and it gave me the proper CC input box. I was so surprised I hit the back button and had to start all over...this has been an on going battle for me since June 2018 with the only help being when I can occasionally log into a computer and fight through. Roger's help has been basic but not useful..."is your phone on? Is the app installed on your phone? Do you have e a phone plan?"

Hello @jdtooly,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for your post. I can appreciate how much of an inconvenience it must be not being able to make payments via the MyRogers App. It's always been one of my favourite features as having to go into a store or calling in to make a payment can be time-consuming.

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you and try to find a solution once and for all. We will need to pull up your information to investigate this further and possibly escalate a Ticket to the App Developers to determine the cause and find a solution. Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats