Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

When I go to "pay now" and pick credit card, I can see where to enter the card expiry date and security code, but I can't find the row in which to enter my credit card number.  It doesn't matter if I use IE or Chrome.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

***edited labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

For whatever reason, it is showing up now. right above the expiry date row.  Not sure why is took several times for signing in and out for it to work.

Edit:  And now it's gone.

Also tried on my phone and the same issue (no place to enter credit card number).

I'm Here A Lot

I'm having the same problem and it's still unresolved. Having same problem from my wife's laptop. We both use the latest version of IE Explorer.

Can I ask what web browser you're using? Thanks.

I've Been Around

I cannot pay my bill using my credit card, the credit card slot does not appear. The expiry date and space for the verification code does, but not the space for me to enter my credit card. This happens more than once and makes me late in my payment!!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Which browser are you using?

I know occasionaly things like that can pop up between using different browsers Smiley Sad

Try using IE if you are using chrome/FF.

I'm Here A Lot

Hi linda2916. I had the same problem and I was using the latest version of Internet Explorer browser. In my case, the problem was caused by an outdated version of Java. After updating to the latest version of Java, my problem was resolved. Hope that will work for you too.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried Firefox and IE and have updated Java, still no "field" to enter credit card number.

Rogers tech was of no help !!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Is the online payment system working today? There appears to be no option to enter credit card number. When I enter my expiration date and security code I get an error message that field(s) are blank - I'm guessing the blank field is where I should be entering my credit card number. Is this a problem I'm having or is it a general problem today?

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @sommerr

Welcome to the Community Forums! 

This doesn't appear to be generalized as I wasn't able to replicate your problem using IE 11.

• Have you tried to clear your cookies/cache/browsing history?
  • Did you try on an alternate browser?

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this problem?  Look forward to hearing back from  you.

Regards,

RogersCilio

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Good morning @tick4,

Were you able to find the solution to your problem or is it still on going?  From my experience it's usually a browser fault or as previously mentioned, java update required.  Please let us know Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersCilio