unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Having the same problem.  Very frustrating!!!!!  It use to work as July 15th when I paid my last bill.

Rogers seems to never get anything right.  Complete lack of customer service as per usual.  Any other company would be out of business, but thanks to their shared monopoly, we as customers are constantly the ones inconvienced!

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Hi @lintzz22 and @Hwaiting,

Like RogersRoland mentioned, if you guys would like assistance with your account please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist you.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

I'm having the same issue!
I've Been Here Awhile

Given how many people are reporting this issue, would it not make more sense to simply de-activate the auto-forward entirely and replace it with an optional clickthrough for those who need it, rather than putting the onus on users to initiate a conversation via private message?

I've Been Here Awhile

Having same problem...

I've Been Around

Having the same issue....

I've Been Here Awhile

So emailing/pming Rogers they can fix the error, but still unable to view invoices! Basically now you get a message that future invoices only will be available. What a mess!
I've Been Here Awhile

Wasn't my post sufficient enough for customer service to discern that I am having a problem accessing my account?  So now I need to pm customer service to fix the problem?  Very efficient as always Rogers!

Does Roger ever concern themselves with the time and effort customers have to take to fix the problems they create?

If I cant view my bill online properly I am better off cancelling my entire account with you, I dont have the time or patience to fix the problems you created with my account Rogers!

I Plan to Stick Around

@User304 wrote:
So emailing/pming Rogers they can fix the error, but still unable to view invoices! Basically now you get a message that future invoices only will be available. What a mess!

How long was the turn around to get your account to at least that status once you PM'd them?  Thanks.

Hi @lintzz22,

I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account online. However, addressing the issue you've described needs access to your account. Since the Community is a public place, we would encourage you to PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

@Hwaiting are you still experiencing this issue as well?

RogersZia