cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

syedrshah
I'm here a lot

When I log into MyRogers it automatically redirects me to the Business Online Manager (after several annoying Apple iphone7 screens.....) . A brief message flashes before the redirect and it says something about "temporarily unavailable". Then it says: 

"You are not currently subscribed to Rogers Business Online Manager.

Please call Business Sales and Support at 1-866-727-2141 or click the link below to add this feature. The login information you have entered is not recognized. Please call 1-866-727-2141."

I have NEVER had a business account with Rogers.

I thought maybe it's an issue with Chrome so I tried Firefox. Same thing. I would like to view my data usage and check my bill. What is happening?

(incognito mode got me to a brief flash of my account details and then it redirected again to the business online manager message noted above...)

**Edited Labels**

53 REPLIES 53

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

I am also having the same issue for the last 3 months

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

kim12kim
I've been here awhile

talked to an agent....

asked me to reset my password....and it works now!!

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

Can you share with us the steps?  The whole problem is that we are forwarded to the Business Site so we can't even get to the options to change a password.

If you stop your browser quickly before the site forwards you, you can psuedo get to your account overview.  Is that how you did it?

Or did you change your password through the mobile app?

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

Changing /resetting passwords didn't work for me 😞

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@Hwaiting Reseting your password can be quite an ordeal. I once messed up, getting my password wrong 3 times in a row, and was locked out. Seems it was because I'd changed my password, but my Android tablet kept using the old one.  I found on line the only way to fix it was using Live Chat. My problem was that it asked certain questions to be answered which I could not see because my zoom was not set to where I could see them properly. If at all possible, try to get it fixed over the phone.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

yantan
I've been around

Same issue here. Stop hiring cheap programmers to build/maintain your website!

Pronoia
I've been here awhile

Yup same issue here, it's becoming really stupid at this point. You'd think an issue like this that's been around for more than a month would be fixed by now... Smiley Sad

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

So what's the next step here?  I'm finding it very hard to believe that my options are turning into just accepting this as the new status quo or leave.  

This forwarding problem has been going on for 2 months.

I haven't been able to view my bill for about 4 months.

I've seen users in other threads posting how about how their My Rogers problems have been ongoing for 12+ months.  I've been assured 3 times that the issue will be resolved shortly but that's obviously no longer an appropriate response given the time that has passed.

As a customer, I've done 2 live chats.  I've gone the DM route as suggested in this thread and provided my details.  After no change, I followed up and was advised that it's a known problem and it's affecting others also.  That was over 2 weeks ago. 

So what's the next step here?  Thanks.

Hello, i constantly have the same issue. I have tried all suggestions and still have the same result. 

Good evening @P1987aul,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post!

I know how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account online and we'd like to further assist you.

I understand you mentioned having "tried all suggestions", however we would need you to be a little more specific.

Does this happen with the MyRogers app or via a web page?

Was it previously functional or it has never worked? Do you get an error message?

Addressing the issue you've described further requires access to your account. If you think the problem you're experiencing is linked to your online profile we'll ask you to contact us by private message.

We therefore encourage you to PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you. 

Please click here if you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system.

RogersMaude

I have this exact problem.  I have used my Rogers online account for years, but now I cannot access anything.  I reset my password a few weeks ago and was able to access my account briefly, but it is now back to not working.

This is a problem on desktop and mobile, in any browser I try.

I need help!

Topic Stats