trouble with video

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil83
I've Been Here Awhile

trouble with video

hi everyone,

so im having trouble with rogers game centre.

im unable to adjust screen size of the video playing. so can only see about the top left 2/3's of the playing video and can not see the bottom of the video where i should be able to click on the video enlarger . is there a way to fix this. oh im only having touble with this on my laptop. 

***Edited Labels***

RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: trouble with video

@phil83

What screen resolution do you have your laptop set at? (800 X 600 etc.)

RogersDarrell

phil83
I've Been Here Awhile

my laptop is set to 1366X768 which is the reconmended setting. however if you mean on the control that pops up while you usually move the cursor over the playing video stream, thats part of the problem im have cause i cant see that part of the video.

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @phil83,

That's an interesting one...  Have you tried on another browser to ensure its not a browser issue?  Could also be due to an ad-blocker?  I suggest try a different browser first, if that doesn't fix it, would it be possible to post a screen shot to have a better understanding of what you may be experiencing?

Regards,

RogersCilio