online billing information

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joansurette1965
I've Been Here Awhile

online billing information

hi all

upon upgrading my account I agreed to go paperless...that was a week ago and I still cannot view my bill online(technical difficulties).

Does anyone know when this will be fixed?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
James
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: online billing information

If you only registered your account online a week ago then you will need to wait for your next billing cycle. Rogers.com will only display invoices created after the account was registered for online billing and onwards.

If I misunderstood you and you registered for online billing prior to your most recent invoice, then that would be a different issue, depending on how close you were to having your bill printed.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor

Do you mean like Rogers sends you an email bill? Or you get your bill via ePost?
joansurette1965
I've Been Here Awhile

No, when you sign up online you can view and print your bill instead of having it mailed to you...I can view the amount but when I try to download the bill, it says they are having technical difficulties...been a week this way

Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor

My guess is server load issues.. It seems the MyRogers stuff is unstable. You may need to try at a very off hours time... I'm not sure it's all ready for prime time yet.
James
I'm a Senior Contributor

If you only registered your account online a week ago then you will need to wait for your next billing cycle. Rogers.com will only display invoices created after the account was registered for online billing and onwards.

If I misunderstood you and you registered for online billing prior to your most recent invoice, then that would be a different issue, depending on how close you were to having your bill printed.

View solution in original post

raihanamin
I've Been Around

Hi James,
Thanks for your reply. Let me say I'm having a similar issue. I've been a Rogers.com My Rogers user since late 2008 and have always received my bills through ePost. The PDF files there work fine.
However, when I try to view any of my bills (from the latest to the oldest) from the `Bill Summary' page,[1] the new `Rogers Bill' page that pops up ends up never displaying a bill. It only goes as far as showing the `Loading' text with the animated Rogers logo. But the bill itself never appears. I am planning to call Tech Support but before I do that and wait for maybe an hour, I just want to quickly post this here and ask if you guys are aware of this issue and maybe planning to make changes.
I'm not an expert but it seems offering even a simple HTML page with the bill details would be better than a perfectly-formatted bill that never appears.
Thanks.
[1] https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=BillsPayments

James
I'm a Senior Contributor

Hey raihanamin,

This sounds very much like a browser issue. Let's start with the basics:

1) Which browser are you using (including version number)

2) Have you cleaned out your cache, cookies, temp internet files?

ujames
I've Been Around

do you have min requirements for viewing bills online? java ? i am not able to view either in IE or Firefox. i just see the logo.

James

nancylarose
I've Been Here Awhile

I have received a Rogers bill via snail mail and when I try to change ,my account back to paperless, I get an error msg. I think Rogers is having a problem not us.

nancylarose
I've Been Here Awhile