game center freezes at every commercial break

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

game center freezes at every commercial break

for the past two months every time a game goes to commercial game center freezes and I literally have to exit and go back to game hoping commercial is over... why would I pay for this type of service and I will stop if this isn't fixed

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: game center freezes at every commercial break

Hello @RMsuds,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for reaching out!

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to have your game freeze during commercials. 

Can you share some more information on when this happens? What kind of device are you using to watch games?  Does it happen on multiple devices? 

Let us know!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

hi thanks,
it happens on all my devices... my phone, PlayStation, Android box.
happens every time it goes to commercial break, it freezes. I then have to exit and restart
I'm Here A Lot

is there a solution to this yet?
this is incredibly annoying on an already somewhat unreliable service
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been having this problem for the last month as well .... Is there a solution yet for this ?? need to exit app and go back in every commercial break ... I re-installed app and QOS the router for video and still not working. 

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the additional information @RMsuds, and welcome to the Community Forums @jcaruso and @donovan39.

I can certainly understand your frustration with this issue.  I don't like any interruptions at all while I'm watching Leafs games.  To look into this further, I'd request that you all please send a private message to @CommunityHelps.  For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

Kind regards,

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

thanks Shaun
please post the solution for all to see or send me the private message with the solution
I've Been Here Awhile

Has there been any resolution to this problem , seem like its a differenct commercial feed that is being injected at each commercial break at a different speed and it freezes the screen each and every time the commercial starts .... still need to exit the app ... close it and re-open for it to work 

frustrating , happens on all my android devices except on my window based browser 

joe

I'm Here A Lot

there is no fix...

I sent a private message as suggested by Shaun above and did not receive a response.

if i get one I will post it to hopefully help everyone else out who has this problem
I've Been Here Awhile

I've had this problem for four months now on both my Android Box and my Android LG G5 phone. It's unacceptable. They're lucky it works fine on my Xbox or else I would have cancelled long ago. Very, very disappointed... No excuse for this.