can't view bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

can't view bill

Hello,
I can view a bill for a phone number if it only has one number. But one account on my login has two phone numbers and the website just hangs when I try to view the bill. I've tried 6 different computers and their browsers and no matter what it just hangs on the loading icon. Then it says script error. How can I view my bill? I am a new customer. Thank you

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: can't view bill

Hi @vanle,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand you have two accounts, one in which you have two phone numbers attached to that account, where you are having trouble viewing the bill due to page not loading. Has it worked in the past? Have you made any changes before it stopped working? If there is an inactive phone number on the the account, this may cause issues when trying to view any details, so you'll need to remove the inactive number. If this is not the case try removing the active account number(s) from the account and re-registering them. 

Hope this helps,
RogersArthur

I'm Here A Lot

Hello. Thank you for your reply. How do I delete and rẻ register the number? I want to split the two numbers into their own independent accounts please. Thank you.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @vanle,

Thank you for your patience.

To remove/re-add the account number(s) you're having trouble viewing the information for, try the following steps below: 

Step 1
Sign into MyROGERS

Step 2
Click PROFILE

Step 3
Click ACCOUNT REGISTRATION (write down your account #) then click the REMOVE link corresponding to the ACCOUNT you wish to remove

Step 4
Complete the required fields and repeat steps above to re-add the account number(s).

Hope this works,

RogersArthur

I'm Here A Lot

After I removed account. Re-add the account number system show account number invalid. Now I can't register my account back 😞
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @vanle

I’d like to help in getting you access to your My Rogers. Addressing the issue involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

I have a similar problem however my account overview doesn't show at all. I get the error message that myservices are unavailable at this time.

I chatted with 3 different people yesterday and none could help, they just kept resetting my password. I suspect my account is no longer linked to my userid. 

I even called, and girl said "sorry can't help you" , wouldn't redirect me to anyone. 

This has been the problem since the "new online billing" was launched.

I don't no where to turn. I really need to view my info, my bills. etc..

any suggestions?

Retired Moderator

Hi @lindasol

Welcome to the community!Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post.

I would like to help you get back onto your MyRogers, account details.

Is it possible that you have a closed/ canceled account registered to your online profile?

When you log into your My Rogers profile are you able to click on the profile tab/link ?

If so can you click on the profile tab/link  and then click on " Account Registration".

Here you will see what accounts you have registered with your My Rogers profile.

If you have any closed/canceled or inactive accounts can you remove them from your profile and try to log back in.

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

When I click on the myrogers tab that's when I get the error message stating it cannot retreive my account information. that's as far as I get.

Retired Moderator

Okay, thank you.

I would like to have a look into this for you.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersAlicia

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats