Will next year's NHL season be free

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Will next year's NHL season be free

On my Share Everything Plan like this year?

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Will next year's NHL season be free

Hello @HEHEHEHEH

At this moment Rogers hasn't said anything about the next year's season if it will be included for free like last year. Most likely when the time comes they will announce that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers NHL Camecentre 2016-17 subscription with Share Everything plan?

I haven't seen any announcements on this yet, but for the past two years Rogers has included a Gamecentre pass with their Share Everything plans.

Has anyone seen any info on whether this will continue for the upcoming season? Pre-season games are only a couple weeks away!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Just tried GCL on PC and was able to log in. The message was that GCL 2016-17 was included with my Ignite Internet package, so assume that it would also be included with share everything plans (like last year). I had to register again and once that was complete, was able to play world cup of hockey game. I then checked on my android phone. After updating the app (version 😎 I had success there as well. Did the same thing on wife's iPad and again success after updating the app. So yes - appears to be free again for 2016-17!

I Plan to Stick Around

Confirmed! I was also able to log in and register again for the 2016-2017 season. It's showing two world cup games being played today in fact, although the schedule for the NHL season is still blank.