Watching previous season NHL games on iPad app or Gamecentre website

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Watching previous season NHL games on iPad app or Gamecentre website

I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I am.  I have been in a chat session for 40 minutes, was on hold by phone for 20 minutes before I hung up, trying to find where I need to go in the iPad app or from the gamecentre website to watch previous seasons NHL games.

There doesn't seem to be a Watch Now button, though I can see previous scores via the website.  The iPad NHL app doesn't let me see scores from previous seasons, it won't let the calendar widget go prior to Oct 2015.

Can someone help me out, and more importantly if this is monitored by Rogers, can I submit an official complaint regarding the support experience and service?

This was simple stuff in previous years, I have been a subscriber to Gamecentre since 2010.

Any help would be appreciated.

***edited labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Watching previous season NHL games on iPad app or Gamecentre website

Hello @SJ75

Sorry to hear about the troubles & welcome to the Community Forums.

This channel is intended as a peer-to-peer support system where users can help each other & discuss Rogers services/products. The forum is also regularly monitored by Rogers employees & we actively share the feedback with the respective departments.

As per our FAQS here , our Full Seasons Pass includes both English and French language games for the full regular season and 2016 Stanley Cup® Playoffs (subject to any blackout/authentication rules). Classic games can be found on the website here

I have reached out to the appropriate department for some clarification on this topic.

RogersAsif