View Wireless Data Usage In MyRogers App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: View Wireless Data Usage In MyRogers App

Hi @JKN25!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and great first post!

It is very odd that your data usage details only appear 40-50% of the time! It should be much more consistent than that! I've personally never had an issue with viewing my wireless data details through the MyRogers app.

Is it possible that you've made some account changes recently that may have disrupted the data usage details? For example, if you do a price plan change or an upgrade, your data usage details won't reflect again until your billing cycle resets.

Is this happening on multiple different devices? When you attempt to view your data usage details through your profile on Rogers.com, do you you experience the same issue?

It is important to ensure that you have the most up to date software on your device(s) and it may also help to uninstall/reinstall the app and retest.

If anyone else in the Community has been experiencing the same thing, feel free to chime in!

Thank you,
RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

I haven’t made any account changes. App is latest version. Rarely if ever have similar problem on web site. This problem on the app has been happening for probably two years or so. In the last 31 hours, I’ve checked data usage five times. Three times are fine, twice I see only the text and talk usage. So regular is this issue that I can’t believe others don’t have this problem. Any other thoughts?
I've Been Here Awhile

And I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled a few times over the last year and a half or so. Problem keeps surfacing.

Hey @JKN25!

If you've covered all of the following steps:

• Clear app cache/data
  • Uninstall/Reinstall
  • Rebooted phone
  • Tested on a second device and experienced the same issue
  • Ensured your device has the latest updates 
  • Confirmed issue persists on both WiFi and data
  • Tested issue through the MyRogers website
  • Have made no account changes within the current billing cycle

(I believe I've covered everything)

Then it's possible a ticket may need to be escalated. Definitely reach out to technical support or us here @CommunityHelps so we can assist further. For more information on our private messaging system you can check out our Blog!

@RogersAndy