cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

Dire
I plan to stick around

Several days ago I attempted to sign into the wifi hub app on my tablet, but the app refused to go any further than the “welcome please sign in” screen. I shut down the app completely and tried again, but nothing changed. I tried the web portal which worked, but was incredibly slow I’m talking 56k modem slow. I finally tried my cell phone that had the same app but had not been updated to the latest version. It worked fine with no issue.

I’m not using any other routers on my network. The app worked fine prior to the last update. Is anyone else having the same issue?

**Labels Added**

37 REPLIES 37

Re: Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

I am having the same problem. Any ideas how to fix?

Hello, @ashokbatish

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We know how important it is to have access to the Ignite WiFi Hub app to manage your home network.

We may need to send a signal to ensure that your services have been provisioned properly with your MyRogers profile. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

rellim68
I plan to stick around

Yesterday I set up my ignite using the self install option, I could not finish activation of my router and had to call support to walk me through the alternate method of activation, all good internet back up 3 /4 tv's up and running, able to  change my flex channels through the web site.

PROBLEM: I cannot use the app to do anything it appears to still think that the router is not set up and wants to start that process every time I open the app.

has anybody else encountered this problem?

Hello, @rellim68

Thank you for posting your concern to the community.

Can you describe what was happening when you tried to set up the modem initially using the WiFi Hub app?

If you would like to use the app you will need to factory reset the modem and then try to set it up again using the app. You can find the steps here.

Let the community know if you still have issues.

RogersTony

rellim68
I plan to stick around

Yesterday I set up my ignite using the self-install option, I could not finish activation of my router and had to call support to walk me through the alternate method of activation, I called because the app prompted me to call to finish set up

HarbhajanKaur
I've been around

Hi,

To setup my ignite router I need Ignite WiFi App setup.
I am using Android 10 on Samsung S9+ . 

Whenever I try to login and tap on password field to enter password.. App is crashing even after uninstalling and installing app multiple times. 

I am trying since morning with no resolution.. even raised ticket. 

Good evening @HarbhajanKaur,

Welcome to the Community!

You've come to the right place. Can you confirm if you had a chance to clear the app cache? Is your device and the app on the most updated version?

Have you received an update about the ticket?

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

adamwhite
I plan to stick around

Ignite hub wifi app for Samsung s20 5G. Can't link personal when I have remember passworking for admin 3

Hello, @adamwhite

Thank you for posting your concern to the Community.

We know how important it is to have consistent access to the Ignite WiFi Hub App to manage your Wi-Fi network at home.

• Can you describe what is happening when you try to sign in to the app?
  • Do you get an error message of any kind?
  • Is the Remember me feature no longer working for you?

Once we have more details we'll be better equipped to assist you. 🙂

RogersTony

adamwhite
I plan to stick around
entire app login seems other admin on account my email updated and his not remembered i had it working and liked its verify wifi protection for 3 devices and secure
he is at other house im not getting answer except don't takeover with link on web or tinker page settings when its free app i trust with recent login attempts by random unknown

Greetings @adamwhite!

I'm having a little difficulty figuring out the actual issue here. Would you mind elaborating in further detail?

Who is at the other house? Are you referring to a landlord or someone who is acting as admin of your network? If you do not have control or access to your own network, it will be difficult for us to troubleshoot.

Please let us know.

Regards,

RogersCorey

adamwhite
I plan to stick around

hi that's right fam added me as second admin but on webpage i cant link ticket or postal was working with my email and pass first time

Hello again, @adamwhite

Thanks for the additional details.

You will have to reach out to the account holder of the services in order to regain access to the app. There is only one login credentials allowed per account.

RogersTony

adamwhite
I plan to stick around

kaya thanks

I got my modem and the self-install instructions. I wasn't able to log into the Hub so I had to call and have a customer service rep help me get the modem connected. I deleted the app and fast forward a few weeks later, I decided to see if it would work. It still does not. After I log in it tells me I don't have Ignite WiFi yet and to browse the bundles. I have the Gateway modem and Ignite Internet 150u. Thanks

Greetings @automatedbutter!

What kind of device and which operating system are you running on it? Is it fully up to date with all the most recent updates installed?

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've tried different devices (two phones and a laptop) with the same result.
Topic Stats