cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

Dire
I plan to stick around

Several days ago I attempted to sign into the wifi hub app on my tablet, but the app refused to go any further than the “welcome please sign in” screen. I shut down the app completely and tried again, but nothing changed. I tried the web portal which worked, but was incredibly slow I’m talking 56k modem slow. I finally tried my cell phone that had the same app but had not been updated to the latest version. It worked fine with no issue.

I’m not using any other routers on my network. The app worked fine prior to the last update. Is anyone else having the same issue?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

Dire
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your quickness. I got a hold of a friend who’s had ignite for longer than me ,and he believes that an update of the tablets OS is the culprit not the actual app as this has happened to him before. So I just deleted and reinstalled the app like he and you have directed, and it’s working again. It makes sense since I did update my tablet OS but not my phones. Thank you again for your time.

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Dire!

That's certainly a strange predicament! I haven't come across this slow down or inability to log in myself but it is interesting to hear it's working without issue on the non updated app. Would you be able to confirm the following for us? It'll assist in helping get to the bottom of it.

• Is the site still slow after clearing cache/cookies
  • Are you still unable to log in through the tablet after uninstalling/reinstalling the app
  • Can you confirm the app versions for each device used?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

Dire
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your quickness. I got a hold of a friend who’s had ignite for longer than me ,and he believes that an update of the tablets OS is the culprit not the actual app as this has happened to him before. So I just deleted and reinstalled the app like he and you have directed, and it’s working again. It makes sense since I did update my tablet OS but not my phones. Thank you again for your time.

anwoo_14
I've been around

Can someone please help me? I got ignite today and my hub isn't working. I desperately need it to control the wifi on my children's devices. When I try to sign in, it says that the equipment needs to be upgraded and just gives me the option to sign out.

Hello, @anwoo_14.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I appreciate posting your concern in the Community, and I'm happy to help resolve the app's sign-in issue. Before you get the option to sign out, do you get any error message?

The app uses your MyRogers credentials, have you linked your Ignite TV account with your MyRogers profile? If no, let us know if you need assistance in linking the Ignite TV account. 

If yes, please try signing in to the web version at ignitewifi.rogers.com. Please keep us informed on the outcome. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Adamjt79
I've been here awhile
Been quite some time since I've been able to sign in to Ignite wifi hub app, getting error, "global.error.form.message.60001", or "Sorry, we’re experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later" over & over, I had a rep do something a few months ago which let me sign for about a day but then back to a big nope.

Greetings, @Adamjt79!

Thanks for reporting your log in issue in the forums. We'll do our utmost to help! 🙂

To begin, can you please let us know what troubleshooting steps have already been taken to get this matter resolved? Here are some steps you may want to try if you haven't already done so:

- Ensure you have the latest software updated on your device and that you are using the most recent app version.
- Clear your app cache and re-attempt to log in.
- Uninstall/reinstall the app (or disable/re-enable if it is pre-installed) followed by a device reboot and re-attempt to log in.

We are also curious to know if the same issue is happening on multiple different devices? Are you are able to use the same login credentials to access your other Rogers apps and/or your MyRogers profile?

We look forward to getting this matter resolved!

RogersLaura

Adamjt79
I've been here awhile
Hello thanks for the help, I Uninstalled then re installed the app, rebooted cell but same "global.error.form.message.60001" I even get the same error on my desktop pc

Hello, @Adamjt79

Thanks so much for posting your concern in our community.

We definitely want to ensure that you have access to the app to manage your Wi-Fi network easier.

If you are getting an error on both the app and web browser versions then there is most likely an issue with your MyRogers profile. We'll be happy to look into this for you.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

chearn16
I've been here awhile

Ignite wifi hub will not let me sign in. It says I don’t have an ignite account. But I do. How do I fix this. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling. I’ve changed passwords. I’m at a loss here. Help me please

Hello @chearn16,

Thanks for joining the rogers Community! We certainly want to help you resolve the issues you're experiencing with the Ignite WiFi Hub.

Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps you've performed so far to get this matter resolved? Does it happen via web browser or just through the app?

Don' forget to make sure you have the latest software updated on your device and that you are using the most recent app version. Try clearing your app cache and re-attempt to log in.

Additionally, are you are able to use the same login credentials to access your other Rogers apps and/or your MyRogers profile?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

chearn16
I've been here awhile

Good day

I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, I have tried logging on to the website, I have reset my passwords,

I have called Rogers about it. I have updated my phone.  But all it says when I login is "it looks like you don't have ignite wifi yet." I thought it may have been a glitch.  The MyRogers app for billing works perfect, but still having trouble with the Ignite Wifi Hub app

Hello, @chearn16

Thanks so much for providing us with all of those details.

We'll need to take a closer look at your account on file to determine what is causing this error. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Tabitha1
I've been here awhile

Hello, I’ve had ignite for over a week now. I haven’t been able to log into the Rogers ignite wifi hub app on my iPhone XR phone, Mac Computer on browser or Chromebook as the app is not available on the one I have. However, I just received a pod booster to help with the wifi and again I’m stuck with the issue of not being able to log into the ignite wifi hub app to get the pod working. I once was able to log into the browser and change some settings but now I am unable to as it takes me to the app and when I log in, it just shows the dots as if it’s loading it up but never does it log in. Feeling very frustrated. Tried deleting and reinstalling it and it still doesn’t work. Rebooted router and still doesn’t work. Shut phone off for awhile and back on and still doesn’t work. Turned VPN off to see if that was the problem and still doesn’t work. Please help. It works on my husbands phone, and not on the iPhone XR. Is this a compatibility issue with the iPhone XR?

Hello, @Tabitha1

Thank you for your post, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I appreciate the details and the troubleshooting you have done so far. The app not working could be mainly because of MyRogers profile or something is being blocked on a device. 

Since the app works on the other phone, we can rule out the profile-related concern. 

Please elaborate on the following:

• What's the make and model of the other phone on which the app works?
  • Are you running Norton Security on your iPhone XR and Mac? 
  • Can you use Ignite TV app on your iPhone XR?

Please be advised Chrome OS (Chromebook) is not supported, hence the IgniteTV related apps may not function. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Tabitha1
I've been here awhile

Hello, ty for getting back. The other phones it works on is an iPhone X and iPhone 11 Pro. There is no Norton installed on the iPhone XR which the wifi ignite hub app does not work. I can use ignite tv on the xr iPhone but can not change the flex channels. Can only view and watch the tv on the xr phone.

Hello, @Tabitha1

Thanks for providing us with the additional details. Can you confirm the iOS version you are using on your iPhone XR?

RogersTony

Tabitha1
I've been here awhile

The IOS version I am using on my IPhone XR is 14.4.2 which is the latest IOS software.

Thank you very much for providing us with the answers to our questions @Tabitha1!

To further assist you, we'll need to take a closer look at your account to determine what could be causing the problem you're experiencing. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started. If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

hi , i am having this issue with rogers ignite hub app where i cant log into it as its saying i dont have ignite internet but the day before i was on it monitoring and restarting my modem through the app , it keeps telling me session expired 

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @cerea!

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're unable to use the Ignite WiFi Hub app! We'll be happy to assist. To help get to the bottom of it can you confirm the following for us?

• Are you using an XB6 or XB7 modem?
  • Do you currently have your WiFi set up?
  • Have you tested completed a restore of your modem?
  • Have you spoken with support regarding the issue yet to confirm it's not an account related concern?

Keep us posted!

@RogersAndy

Topic Stats