cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Monitor Data Usage for Rocket Hub on MyRogers App.

Whipper
I've been here awhile

I have the ROGERS APP on my phone and it's worked great for the past couple years - now it won't update the usage for my Rocket Hub - I can go on the ROGERS website and get it there no problem but I can't get it using my phone.
And as you know using the HUB we are limited to our usage so we are always checking - so being able to check from Phone and Laptop or tablet is important !! 

I had this problem in the past and was told it was because the phone app wasn't accurate or something like that - I find that hard to believe given that you only update it every 12-24hours. 

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE !! 

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to Monitor Data Usage for Rocket Hub on MyRogers App.

RogersZia

Hello @Whipper,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place! I realize how important it is to be able to monitor the data usage. In order to best assist you, can you please confirm the following:

• Have there been any recent account changes? Account changes can at times disrupt the usage availability for the current billing cycle.
  • Have you tried to clear the app cache/data and uninstall/reinstall app?
  • Is there a way for you to check your usage with a second device and  experienced the same issue
  • Can you check to see if this issue occurs on WIFI and cellular data both or is it specific to one?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Whipper
I've been here awhile

Answers to your questions RogersZia:

• Have there been any recent account changes? Account changes can at times disrupt the usage availability for the current billing cycle.
    NO 
  • Have you tried to clear the app cache/data and uninstall/reinstall app?
    YES AND YES on both my phone and wife's 

• Is there a way for you to check your usage with a second device and  experienced the same issue
    DONE using my wife's phone - same issue

• Can you check to see if this issue occurs on WIFI and cellular data both or is it specific to one?
    It is doing the same on both WIFI and cellular data - showing a BIG ZERO !!

But when I log onto the ROGERS WEB PAGE I can see I have used 37.21GB over my 5GB plan for usage.

Once again can you please fix this issue - we pay a ton of money and keep a very close EYE on our data usage as to not go over the 100GB that we are allotted in our plan.

THANKS 
Please see attached picture - first one is computer second is phone

Computer screen shot.JPGPhone screen shot.png

Hi @Whipper

Thank you for trying those suggestions and providing that detailed explanation!

I understand the need of having this feature work correctly and how very important it is to you.

We can take a closer look into your account to investigate this further. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find the details about our private messaging in this blog.

Thank you for your patience!
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation