cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

AssistancePleas
I've been here awhile

My smart home monitoring app suddenly is not letting me sign in. I log in and instead of taking me to the home page it says “Sorry there is a problem on our end. Thank you for your patience while we fix it.” It’s been like this for over a week. Any ETA on a fix?
Potentially helpful info: I have a iPhone 8 with iOS 13.3.1. I tried turning my phone off and on as well as deleting and reinstalling the app.
Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

50 REPLIES 50

Re: Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

RogersZia

Good evening @AssistancePleas and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how important it is to have the home monitoring app work efficiently. I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already completed. Just a couple of questions to determine what may be causing the issue:

• Are you on the most updated version of the app?
  • When was the last time you were able to log into the app?
  • Are you able to sign into the MyRogers via the app?
  • Did you try to access the app on any other device and does this happen on all of the devices you've tested thus far?
  • Do you see any error message on the Smart Home Monitoring Touchscreen?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

Thanks for getting back to me. I am using the most updated version of the app. It’s been about a week or more since I was able to log in. I don’t have the MyRogers app anymore because it never worked once over the 2 years I had it. There is no error message on the alarm panel and this is the only device I have and the only place I have the app for smart home monitoring. I don’t think this issue is specific to me as the error message is pretty clear that there is something wrong with the app itself. I can send you a screenshot of the message if you send me an email address for yourself.
Thanks.

Hello, @AssistancePleas

Thanks for that additional info! A screenshot would be of great help. We'd also like to take a look at your MyRogers profile to ensure its set up properly for the app to work.

Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your info on file and get started. Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

I have not been able to log in for about a week now. I have the most recent app. Originally I received an error message saying the issue was on your end, but now there is nothing. My brother can still log in, so it is working on his device. Help please.

Hello, @Doug1967

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

I can understand how important it is to have consistent access to the Smart Home Monitoring app so you can see what's going on at home even when you aren't there.

It is very strange that it is working without issue on one device but not another. Can you confirm what type of device you are using and which OS version it is running? Is your brother using the same login as you or does he have his own account that he uses to monitor a different home?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Orillia smarthome app won't login

Is Rogers doing an upgrade because my app won't login. Error 20003.

Hey @Jenof2000!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue logging into the app. To my knowledge there's no known issue with it at the moment.

Can you confirm for me if you've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app and/or clearing the app cache?

Is there a message following the error code?

Also, have you reached out to support yet? Keep us posted :).

@RogersAndy

disolute_youth
I've been here awhile

Camera hasn't worked in months, dongle in the house just flashes red, haven't been able to log into app to try to figure it out.

First problem I would like solved is the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled newest version. Cleared cache. I press the sign in button and it takes to the webpage to login, I enter the information, it takes me back to the app, I click sign in, it takes me back to the weblogin, I enter the info, it takes me back to the app to sign in . . it is a vicious cycle.

Any help appreciated 🙂 

I resolved. Issue was a verification issue with wireless number associated with the account. Once this was updated sign in worked fine.

Can't log in. I click on sign in and nothing happens. My phone has the latest software update. Using a Samsung S10e. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Restarted my phone. Nothing works. Not even an error message.

Hello @Jen55,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for listing all the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. I see you've reached out via PM, we've responded to you and look forward to assisting on there.

RogersZia

fahad_316
I've been around

I tried logging into the smart home monitoring app, and when i enter my log in credentials, it says:

"Welcome Again! There has been an issue on your account. Please Sign In again." 

and the Sign In button appears.

But when I click on the Sign In button again it takes me back to the area where I enter my credentials, and then when I sign in again, it says again  "Welcome Again! There has been an issue on your account. Please Sign In again."

What's going on?  Can anyone please help?

50sreader
I plan to stick around

Same problem here. Can't log into Smart Home app on ipad. Errors stating that the connection is not private, global error form message 90001 and there has been an issue with your account. Deleted app, rebooted all components unsuccessfully.

playerx2020
I've been here awhile

So I'm not crazy! Entering my password over and over to find myself with the same screen. "There has been an issue with your account. Please Sign In again." and again...and again...

I was in a live chat with an agent, and she was no help at all. Wasted 30 mins chatting with me only to say "I think I should transfer you to the Smart Home Monitoring dept". YOU THINK?!

Fix your app, Rogers.

Edit: It works on Android, but not on iOS. That should narrow it down for you. Solve this quickly, as I'm paying for a service I can't even use the way I want!!!

ThePluth
I've been here awhile
I havent been able to sign in for half the day on either ios or Android. When I first ran into the issue it told me there was a certificate error and that it might not be safe.

What kind of verification issue you resolved?

PS12
I've been around

Not able to login to Rogers home monitoring app. I am not able to login app. Uninstall and reinstall multiple times. No luck

roneelprasad
I'm here a lot
I'm having the same problem ..it goes to the login then says "There has been an issue on your account. sign in again". I'm sure there is nothing wrong with my account and I have the latest app and I'm using a Pixel 4XL android 11 and my wife is using and iPhone 11 OS 14. We both have issues and both devices. I rebooted the phone and cleared cache and cookies on the browser (this worked yesterday)..I also did a battery and power pull on the touchscreen plus a restart on the software on the touchscreen

Seems like that worked the battery and power pull but for us amongst the other issues where it loses communication to the Rogers modem and a blank screen with a blue light on top ...it's been a common but troubling temporary resolution

I'm not able to sign in to the app either. I use the latest version of the app. Every time I try to login, it says "Welcome again! There has been an issue on your account. Please sign in again". I tried signing in several times until I got locked out for 30 minutes. I also rebooted the device and the touchscreen. Please help.

Topic Stats