cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access MyRogers via Browser.

p325
I'm here a lot

My Rogers will not launch. Why does My Rogers not launch when I select it.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to Access MyRogers via Browser.

p325
I'm here a lot

thanks seems to be working on both browsers now, thanks for your suggestions and help

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @p325

Are you trying to access My Rogers on a device such as a tablet, smartphone or are you trying to access it via a laptop / desktop?

We need a bit more information in what u are using to see how we can help!

p325
I'm here a lot

A Macbook air that I've been using for 4 years and never had problems before.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @p325

Have you tried using a different web browser to see if that is the issue? If u have tried that, I would clear the cookies and cache from Rogers website ( from the settings) and see of that fixes the issue.

p325
I'm here a lot

will try and let you know

p325
I'm here a lot

thanks seems to be working on both browsers now, thanks for your suggestions and help

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @p325

Glad to hear! You are welcome :).

Blademom
I've been around

I have not been able to login today either. I have tried multiple browsers, different computers, an iPad, my cell phone app. I can't login anywhere. Is the site down?

Good day @Blademom,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community!

I understand how being unable to access your MyRogers online profile can cause some inconvenience.

Were you able to log in since you last posted? I certainly hope so.

Are you getting an error message when trying to sign in?

I would recommend trying with Google Chrome, and prior to attempting to access MyRogers again, please clear your cache and cookies.

Keep us posted! We most definitely want to help you resolve this as soon as possible.

RogersMaude

Seems to be working now, thank you.

tempchk
I've been here awhile

Is the MyRogers site down?

I haven't been able to access my MyRogers account information all week no matter when I try or which browser I use. My account information just never comes up, but I can log in. Is there some kind of outage? Is there a number I can call for support for my account?

tempchk
I've been here awhile

I can't access it in any way. The app gives an error message and the desktop sit just shows that it is loading, but never loads anything

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I don't use a cellphone to access MyRogers using app, but I've no problem accessing it on my computer.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor
When using your desktop have you tried hitting the refresh button. The past couple of days I have encountered a similar situation, I sign in and watch the dancing jelly-beans until I get tired of waiting, I hit the refresh button and the site loads. If I click on any link except for the forums I often have to do the refresh thing again,

tempchk
I've been here awhile
I will definitely try that . However when I contacted support they seemed to find something wrong with my account and referred it to “ engineering support “ for further investigation. Looks like something got messed up on their end.

jays77

Hopefully you problem will be solved shortly.  

When I logged on My Rogers, balance and other information do not come out, only seeing some colorful strips jump, jump, jump, no matter what devises or browsers I used. It started from a couple of days ago. I cannot use My Rogers to make payment for do anything.  

jays77

I have also had the same problem.  For me, if I refresh the page, My Rogers opens with all the pertinent info showing.

I have to do this refresh every time I sign in to My Rogers.

Hello @duanxiaowen & @jays77,

@duanxiaowen Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I know how much of a pain it can be when your My Rogers profile is not working properly. It's super important to have consistent access to making bill payments and other features like the Data Manager.

I have just tested it on my end using Internet Explorer and Chrome and it seems to be working properly at the moment. Are you still having issues with the webpage? Were you able to try refreshing the page as @jays77 mentioned to see if that resolved the issue with the constant loading screen?

If you are still experiencing issues there could be an issue with your My Rogers profile and we will need to investigate further. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

trapperjohn
I've been around

Finally, after a month of trying to get technical help for resolving this issue, this morning's tech person was able to resolve the issue in a few minutes.  I'm not sure why the other persons (a least 4 persons) could not resolve this problem.  Perhaps they need further technical training.

m1919
I've been here awhile

When resetting user account password, you can enter a password with special characters, even when the system does not support special characters.

This breaks the login page because you are essentially entering an invalid password.

They should probably fix that.

Topic Stats