Tablet and gamecenter

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Tablet and gamecenter

I went to a rogers store and ordered the Samsung s2 tablet and upped my plan to a 5gb plan. Well I've been back to the store twice and it doesn't seem like the device is ordered. I just want to order the tablet on easy pay and pay the 10 bucks a month for it. I also want to watch gamecenter since I have a subscription this season but I can't watch leafs games on gamecenter if the leafs game is on Sportsnet. So if I wanted this I'd have to pay for the gamecenter to view all the games then buy a subscription to Sportsnet to watch leafs games?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: Tablet and gamecenter

Hey there @Peetmoss. Welcome to the forums.

If you're having issues with ordering the device in store I'd ask to speak to the store manager about what's going on. Failing that, you can call into customer care and place an order and we'll ship it to your door.

As far as the Leafs games are concerned, GameCenter Live allows you to watch anything out of market. So if you're trying to watch the Leafs in Toronto you can't access it via GameCenter Live as Sportsnet has the rights to the regional broadcasts and the NHL would be enforcing a blackout. If you link up a cable subscription and get Sportsnet on that cable subscription, then yes you can watch the Leafs game via GameCenter Live.