cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site won't let me upgrade phone.

dnkghs
I've been around

I tried to upgrade my phone on the myrogers app, and it would have a "Sorry! Something Went Wrong." error when I clicked checkout. So I switched to desktop, used 2 different browsers, and am getting the same error on the page before the one with the checkout button.

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Site won't let me upgrade phone.

RogersMaude

Good day @dnkghs,

Sorry to hear you experienced issues upgrading your device online. Were you able to submit your order through your MyRogers profile since you posted?

Being unable to upgrade directly from the MyRogers app is normal as it should open a browser page. Don't forget to always clear your cache and delete your cookies if you have issues with loading the page.

Have you made sure you had an eligible in-market price plan before you went to upgrade your phone? In the past, this has raised some problems for people trying to change device before the proper plan was on the line.

Let us know!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Site won't let me upgrade phone.

RogersMaude

Good day @dnkghs,

Sorry to hear you experienced issues upgrading your device online. Were you able to submit your order through your MyRogers profile since you posted?

Being unable to upgrade directly from the MyRogers app is normal as it should open a browser page. Don't forget to always clear your cache and delete your cookies if you have issues with loading the page.

Have you made sure you had an eligible in-market price plan before you went to upgrade your phone? In the past, this has raised some problems for people trying to change device before the proper plan was on the line.

Let us know!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation