cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up Face ID for MyRogers App

Nanci5015
I've been around

I have an iPhone XR. I can’t seem to get Face ID to work. Can I get help please. Thanks 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Setting Up Face ID for MyRogers App

RogersZia

Good evening @Nanci5015 and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums :)!

You've definitely come to the right place. Face ID is a convenient and secure way to log into any of the supported apps on your phone. Do you have Face ID set up on your iPhone? If not please follow these steps to set up your Face ID. Go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode.

If you already have the set up in place follow this path to set up the login for MyRogers: MyRogers app >> More >> Profile & Settings >> Settings >> Toggle Enable Face ID on >> Set Up Face ID >> Toggle Face ID on.

Please keep us posted if the above steps work for you or not.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Setting Up Face ID for MyRogers App

RogersZia

Good evening @Nanci5015 and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums :)!

You've definitely come to the right place. Face ID is a convenient and secure way to log into any of the supported apps on your phone. Do you have Face ID set up on your iPhone? If not please follow these steps to set up your Face ID. Go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode.

If you already have the set up in place follow this path to set up the login for MyRogers: MyRogers app >> More >> Profile & Settings >> Settings >> Toggle Enable Face ID on >> Set Up Face ID >> Toggle Face ID on.

Please keep us posted if the above steps work for you or not.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation