Rogers box list on website... 1 rental multiple listings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers box list on website... 1 rental multiple listings

On the Rogers website in the TV package section, there is a page that shows the devices on the account.

My parents have had Rogers cable for ages and purchased 3 of the old scientific Atlanta cable boxes years ago which aren't shown but there should only be 1 box on rental with two next boxes showings purchased outright.

Any idea why there are multiple listings?

I have only been able to account for the two next boxes and the one possible rental box (4250hd).

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers box list on website... 1 rental multiple listings

Hello @batkinson001

If the correct boxes are not showing / ones that shouldn't be showing up are, it would most likely be an issue on the back-end that needs to be corrected.

On my personal account, it shows 1 box on the page you are talking about. When I select "add box" it takes me to another page where I can see another box that I added recently(within the last week). Maybe it takes some time to update, I will check again in a little while.

Feel free to chime in Community, let us know what you see when you visit the same page.

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

I am not even sure if the 4250hd I have is the rental box, when I moved away a couple of years ago there were two, one was purchased the other was the rental. I seem to remember hearing from something about one of the boxes dying. It probably went in the trash, knowing my dad.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

HOPEFULLY the one that died.. wasnt the rental and went in the trash..
Because if you CLOSE the account, you need to hand that one back (the specific serial number).. and would get charged for it if you didnt.

Now one thing with the stuff there..
If they are not ACTIVE on the account.. then they may not show there.
You can BUY a box, but not activate it, etc.. and they would not then show there.