Rogers Website needs some improvement.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Rogers Website needs some improvement.

Yes, there are lots of glitches. It didn't used to be that way and looks like it started when the website was changed and facelifted a couple of years ago. The web developers have a secure job for life patching it, unless Rogers hires a new, more competent team.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Maybe thats what the new $5 price increase is for  to hire new competent developers.  Smiley LOL\

So is it fixed now?  No more " Request entity too large " lockouts ?    Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

@jmejennings wrote:
The part that always seems to work is where you put in your credit card #

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jays77

You are not the only one. I get the same message. I always clean my Cookies and cache but sick of doing it every day just so i can log into the forums.

" Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/node-display-id/category%3AEnglishCommunity
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit. "

Highlighted

Still going on ? Typical Smiley LOL

It seems very random . 

Or did it just get fixed?

This is  the third edit so maybe it's good to go . 

More power to ya Meowmix... if I have to clear cache and cookies to deal with a site's incompetence or lack of customer service I won't be participating !   Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Highlighted

@jmejennings wrote:

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My exact sentiments and the reason I'm here. Just posted something similar on their Facebook page. I'm so fed up with this! I just want to review my bloody wireless account and billing information; is that so hard???!!!
Considering their lines of business, how can Rogers have the worst app out there???

Highlighted

Good evening  @kahuna234,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Are you still having issues with your online account?

Please clear your cache and cookies, before trying again with different browsers such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

We would like to help you resolve this, if you still require assistance. However, this will require for us to access to your account.  To contact us, send a private message to @CommunityHelps, if the need may be. For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude