Rogers NHL Gamecentre Subscription for Business Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers NHL Gamecentre Subscription for Business Accounts

Last year I was able to Watch NHL GameCentre with no problems. I now try to log on and get the following error:

"It looks like your MyRogers profile isn’t linked to an eligible plan". 

I have a Share Everything plan this year as I also did last year. I was told this is becuase I have a small business account? Can someone clarify? Was it offered for small business accounts last season but not this season?

Thanks.

Jamie

**Edit Labels**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers NHL Gamecentre Subscription for Business Accounts

Welcome to the Community @sharonzag Smiley Happy

Last year’s access was a special, limited-time offer in celebration of the launch of our partnership with the NHL. Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE is a consumer product, and doesn’t really match our business customers’ focus.

You can purchase the product via credit card, find pricing info here

RogersAsif

I'm Here A Lot

Yeah, I know it's a little late.  I just thought I'd put this out in case anyone was interested (besides, I just found this forum).

When I shared a plan with my daughter we got the NHL package included.  That was good since we both like hockey and I could watch on my iPad.

Now that I've added 3 more phones to the plan and converted to a semi-business package I don't get the NHL package included?   Why not?  I'm paying a lot more on high gross margin items and they can't include it?  Really?  And I have a business with cable TV, 2 phone lines and internet with them as well.  You'd think they'd at least give me something for spending $500-$700 per month.  Nope, it's Rogers.

I've Been Around

i got the inertnet 60 do i get it free