Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dudemcsweet
I've Been Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

What a joke! I had a better offer from Bell recently but decided to stay with Rogers because I watch a ton of NHL games, and this made staying worthwhile, even with a ton of issues with Internet at my house. Now that this is gone it's a no brainer to switch. Thanks Rogers. Looking forward to my phone contract expiring soon as well so that I can be done with all of your services.

RogersCorey

Good morning @daniel10!

I've been really enjoying the preseason thus far! If you're still having troubles getting the service activated, we'd like to help. Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

krikbor
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you honestly thing that makes it even...
Features decreasing and bill increases, we had a contract yet I did not see my pricing lower with decreased features, and yes NHL was one of the only reasons I am with Rogers so don't be surprised why I leave.
Guyo77
I've Been Around

Brutal.  I pay Rogers close to $1,000 per month on our family plan. Great PR Rogers in the era of customers cutting the phone and cable lines - what do,you do?   Raise fees and reduce programming / benefits.  We consolidated our internet with Rogers in the past year for these types of loyalty benefits.  What do we get?  Reduced benefits and worse internet speed.  

You have lost my business. 

Thaks rogers.  

User1989562
I've Been Here Awhile

I see everyone on here is just as disappointed as I am about the idiocracy that is save pennies and lose dollars mentality being displayed by the latest Decision by Rogers management and marketing teams.

This is not even close to what they should be doing. Their service is not great and in comparison to other providers of their services, especially wireless, they had an edge with this.

I am a huge Habs fan and was greatly excited about how many games I get compared to other free options (and they are out there). The video on NHL GCL is terrible even with direct Ethernet connection but was tolerable as it was free. The ability to watch whatever when ever without having to record was a bonus.

I used this in my budget calculations in order to choose my next provider and will not be with Rogers in the future unless this is re-instated.

Disappointed, I would like to have someone from Rogers legitimately post a response that isn’t a cookie cutter response to address this wide spread customer complaint. I call on CEO or CFO to explain to me as a customer and shareholder what value this decision will bring to the bottom line. Will this increase your customer base to ensure that the double dip you were hoping for in the business decision comes to fruition. I think not. Will you see this as a marketing ploy that can be incorporated into Add campaigns in the future. I think not. Do you legitimately believe that your service record and customer support are strong enough to maintain loyalty. I know not.

UBC partnership will not be all you’ll need to keep/create customer and shareholder base.

Sincerely,

Paul
Hogan994
I've Been Here Awhile

You know what these jokers offered me for this outrage? That they would give me a deal ON THE PRESEASON!!!!

Nice offer

DarenL
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Roger's no longer includinfig NHL game Center

You are definitely not alone!
Wael1979
I've Been Around

The only reason I m with Rogers was the free nhl. My contract ends in a couple of months then Ciao
needsleep
I've Been Around

I signed up for 2 new iphones/plans for my kids this past summer because of NHL Gamecentre Live. No one told me at the time that the service was no longer offered. I'll be switching to a new provider as soon as I can, after having been happy with and loyal to Rogers for 13 years. 

Dustin84
I've Been Here Awhile

So after speaking to a rep today, they just decided not to renew the package and that’s why they are taking it away. Bad business, thankfully I can buy out my contract soon and leave.