Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kccyr
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

"...renew the package..." They own the package. That's what makes this so pathetic.
FrenchieDad
I've Been Around

The NHL package was the material reason I chosse Rodgers for my mobile plan AND opted for the higher tier Share Everything plan. I have quiet literarily wasted 3 hours of my time trying to speak to Rodgers about how this is a deal breaker for me and how my loyalty to their company depends on it.

What was Rogers response “all we can offer you is %25 off for next season.”

Not good enough. Now I’m paying a top tier plan that I really don’t need AND I don’t get the one thing that made me choose Rogers in the first place.

When I compare my plans with friends my plan is always almost the most expensive.

I think it’s time I find a more affordable plan elsewhere so I can afford the NHL for this year.

Poolrly played Rogers,

Nelson
jdr004
I Plan to Stick Around

Hahahaha offer features like roam like home!!! What a joke!!! It keeps increasing in price and the number of days increase too. Don’t pass that service as a perk!!! You’re going down hill!!! Admit it.

Pauloneski
I've Been Around

Adding to the fact the I can drive between 2 major cities 2 hours apart and not have good enough service to have an on going phone call plus poor customer service and after all the get gauged on a ridiculous bill. Then find out there dropping such services, to be honest it was the only thing that kept me with Rogers. The absolute only thing. With business and personal I pay on average 400.00/600.00 a month, id rather give it to someone else and will be telling everyone else to do the same.
davidlg
I've Been Around

I will be leaving Rogers this was what kept me with them despite all the trouble I had with them ! Other company s with way cheaper rates more service . TIME TO MOVE ON !

datalife
I've Been Around

I just renewed, I had no idea NHL Live was no longer being included in the package. I've always been a Rogers customer. I will research the other carriers next time around.

Not happy.

Kvs26
I've Been Around

Hi Rogers,

The only reason I switched to Rogers from Koodo is because of the NHL Game Center access. Otherwise, your service is no different than other companies. I will plan to discontinue my Rogers account since I am no longer getting what I signed up for.
dalziel66
I Plan to Stick Around

Instead of having poor Corey take the brunt of our dissatisfaction, why not have some who made this decision wade into the fray? Have them explain the reasoning behind their decision. VP marketing maybe?

On the "help & support" page, there is a contact link. If you delve a little further, there is this:

If you’d like to mail your concern,  please send your letter to:

Attn: Office of the President
333 Bloor St. E
Toronto, ON M4W 1G9

How about an direct email for the president, or ask the president to comment in this thread?

cvstoney
I've Been Around

NHL GameCentre - $200 value, removed
Spotify - $180 value, removed
Now your response of:
Roam like home: an additional fee, which has also increased this past year!
Stream Saver/Data Management: Yes. You allow me to manage my usage. This isn't a feature. It's common sense.
GamePlus: Is useless because you've already removed GameCentre.
I've been a Rogers customer since 1994, this is the last straw! At least Bell will get me the occasional CTV game

Lafe0879
I've Been Around

It’s funny, when I changed my plan and ordered phones near april.I specifically asked if nhl was still included for the 2018 season , I was told YES ! this was the only feature that has kept me with Rogers , as there were many other deals available with other carriers at the same time .... This will be my last renewal with Rogers regardless of what’s available after ....