cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

daniel10
I Plan to Stick Around

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/07/05/rogers-unbundling-spotify-nhl-live-mobile-plans/

I talked with a management rep and its true they are no longer including NHL game center in Roger's share everything plans.
Not only as a customer I think it's a dumb idea as I loved having it and I'm sure many canadians loved it as well as were a big NHL country 🙂 but a business standpoint what is Roger's thinking!?!?! This is a major incentive that people choose rogers over other carriers. Also Roger's as the rights to NHL in Canada as a Roger's customer shouldn't we get rewarded with it free or at least discounted, or is Roger's trying to double dip on customers by getting money for our share everything plan and now NHL subscriptions

For the love of GOD please Roger's go back and think about this and re add the NHL back to share everything plans

***Edited Labels***

261 REPLIES 261

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around

ok message sent

andrewreeson
I've Been Around

Just FYI for anyone who, despite his or her deep dissatisfaction, intends to begrudgingly subscribe to Gamecentre and would like a 25% off code, it is sent to you by email and may be in your junk or spam folder (that is where I found mine which was sent to me earlier today).

Well, just found out Rogers is not including NHL Game Center with my Rogers Share everything.  As I received my discount email yesterday.  I already pay too much for my Internet and Wireless, so I will not be paying any more.   Very disappointed. 

Smiley Mad

Mkirkfortin
I've Been Here Awhile
In my opinion this was not a good move. I am a huge hockey fan and always renewed my contract with Rogers because of nhl channel. As far as I’m concerned Rogers is now just another cell carrier. At the end of my contract I will be a free agent and I will be looking at bother carrier.

dalziel66
I Plan to Stick Around
Corey. Why don't you pass this message stream on to your higher ups? I know you can't change anything, but maybe they will.

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in Contact with an Advisor at Presidents Office of Rogers

Callalili
I Plan to Stick Around
Keep the rest of us posted if you can.

Callalili
I Plan to Stick Around
Yup that's what they want us to do is upgrade to ignite!

Callalili
I Plan to Stick Around
When you asked them what?

Callalili
I Plan to Stick Around
Yes Cory. Get them involved and let's see if they value us as customers more are letting you daily that come end of contracts bye bye Rogers.

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got NHL Game Center included with my cable and internet 

Ironfist65
I Plan to Stick Around
So is that what we all need to do? Try to get in contact with the president of Rogers and then maybe they'll include NHL Game Center in our plan?

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around
No the reps on this site just gave me a deal

Ironfist65
I Plan to Stick Around
Must be nice. I've been a Rogers customer for over 15 years and had NHL Game Center for years with my plan and now they won't do squat for me. So I'm looking elsewhere. Loyalty means nothing to Rogers.

Callalili
I Plan to Stick Around
rrbush81
Did you get the same 25% deal we are all getting offered???

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around

No Free with my cable and internet

Ironfist65
I Plan to Stick Around
Couldn't have hurt that you mentioned on here that you were trying to reach the president of the company.

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around

that's a good possibility but i did have them breaking the law they were displaying an offer saying it was included with cable and internet but when you contacted them  they said no they don't have that deal so I had them on false advertising 

Ironfist65
I Plan to Stick Around
So they just told you like ok, we'll add it to your package free of charge? If that's the case, I think a lot of us need to make another phone call because I didn't get anywhere with who I was talking to last Friday.

rrbush81
I Plan to Stick Around

message them on this site Facebook twitter i got nowhere they told me to message them on this site and got a deal

Ironfist65
I Plan to Stick Around
How do you even message someone from Rogers on here?