Roger NHL Live - Pre season games?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Roger NHL Live - Pre season games?

is rogers nhl app showing preseason gamesall i get is no feed but can watch highlites?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Roger NHL Live - Pre season games?

Hey @musky,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

As a hockey aficionado myself, the more games to watch, the better! I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a TML fan and want to see our new boy, Tavares out there, early in the pre-season ;)? Go Leafs Go!

The NHL has just announced that starting on September 15, they will be releasing some pre-season games as part of their testing process and preparation for the regular season starting on October 3. Unfortunately, Rogers NHL LIVE does not include pre-season games for the 2018-19 season and the first officially supported game is streaming on October 3.

Customers who sign in to www.rogers.com/nhl before October 3 and click on Schedule will see game listings with the word Preview. They may be able to view a pre-season game if the NHL is testing that particular stream during that time.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

P.S. Plan the parade ! 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info, but that really sucks considering we were able to stream pre-season games last season.
I've Been Here Awhile

Most games tonight are streamable. I just went on my xbox and signed into to my nhl app, went on and checked each game and it seems 7 of the 12 are going to have a stream available
I'm Here A Lot

Sure, the games have a "Watch Live" button under them, but if you click on the "Watch Live" button, you get a "This page isn't working" message.

I've Been Here Awhile

Working for me.. just tried the leafs game, hawks game and pens game on xbox nhl app and all streams worked
I Plan to Stick Around

Couldn't get it working on the Roku. Kept telling me there was a network error.

Working great on the Xbox One though.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have watched a few pre-season games on Rogers NHL LIVE, so I am not sure what you are talking about.  Games did not say anything about preview.

I've Been Here Awhile

Games are locked out tonight. Leafs vs sens and more. It says “Feed Unavailable”. When I lookup the game in my AppleTV general search it finds it in TSN Go and I would have to subscribe to that to watch it.

Way to go Rogers! What gives? When does TSN have it and your official NHL app does not?
I've Been Around

Okay so I have a question and I have no idea why this is happening... I have gotten nhl Rogers live for the third season and I can log into my i phone to watch pre season games but my computer or Apple TV will not allow me to watch....I put my user name and password in but it tells me invalid user credentials , why is this happening