Problems with Roger's new bill format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Problems with Roger's new bill format

You would have to wait for @RogersMaude 's answer... but from what i gather from what she said..

Is that paper wise.. either via the PDF or via mail... will ONLY be the short version... period.
To gain the detailed billing.. would have to be done seperately from online.

That IS disapointing Smiley Sad

It is a real hassle for anyone who DOES need it.

(though i guess i can partially understand from rogers part.. a good 2/3 of people dont look at anything but the first page OF the bill most of the time.... gathered from the number of poeple who come to the site here, suprised at something changing (like the analog cut off) which there were postings for almost 2 years on their bills)

I'm a Senior Advisor

I don't know if this helps at all, but I have just a Rogers Cable and Rogers PayGo account. When I go to my Roggers Bill I see the cable bill. I then click the My Profile tab and then Bills and Payments again, and I see the page in a different (older) format. From there I choose my phone account and then I see a detailed list of my PayGo cellphone calls.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Good day @hopetindall & @Gdkitty,

We appreciate all your comments and we are grateful that you took the time to share them with us.

We have taken the necessary measures in order to bring them to the attention of the appropriate department.

We wanted you to know that the New Bill project team at Rogers is very closely monitoring the customer feedback on the new invoice format.

We certainly want to reassure you that your voice has been heard and that we will work to make changes to ensure that the detailed usage is more accessible and that online billing is not a time waster for all of our customers.

We want it to be something that our customers love… at least as much as any customer can love a bill… Smiley Wink

Thank you again so much for your feedback, which will help us improve the billing experience for all Rogers customers.

We will definitely update this thread as soon as we have more information - Stay tuned!

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Advisor

http://www.connectedrogers.ca/news/5-things-to-notice-about-your-new-rogers-paper-bill/

"Details no longer appearing on the streamlined paper bill can be found in the new online version."

That seems to say that reverting back to paper billing will give you less details, not more.

This is a slide show of the new online bill.

http://www.connectedrogers.ca/news/the-new-rogers-online-bill/

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I hate to think i will spend this much time every month trying to get my printed version of my bill. So far I am NOT impressed with the quality of the work done programming these changes.  Are the HST taxes clearly printed for the various categories or are they all lumped together. I ask because I have not yet seen my complete bill. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @oraharris

I only have wireless services now (after becoming a cord-cutter) - so I can't speak to cable and/or Internet.

The HST shows separately for each wireless telephone line.

The total HST also shows on the page 1 summary in the total line 'Total (Includes #xx.xx HST)'.

It's still depresessing that to get my complete entire bill every month (showing call and long-distance detail)  [something that I have received since I became a Roger's customer in 1991] - I now have to manually download a spreadsheet for each telephone line and view it in conjunction with the bill.

I hate to say it; but billing convenience may join coverage and value as a determinative factor in where I take my business.  :-(

Thanks,

PHT

Hello @oraharris,

@oraharris wrote:
Are the HST taxes clearly printed for the various categories or are they all lumped together.

Thank you for your post Smiley Happy. To answer your question, Page 1 of the bill shows Account Summary which has the Total to pay and it shows the full HST included. As you move along to the Product Pages, it shows the breakdown of HST for that product. So basically it has both, the sum total of HST for all the products and breakdown as well.

You can see the visual of the new bill format here or if you prefer video here. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

So, I am really losing my patience here.... Please tell me  a simple way to download the detailed PDF invoice like I used to, or tell me how can I switch back to paper bill? I am sick and tired of looking for this information in vain. And don't tell me to change browsers because it is YOUR JOB to make sure everybody can see and download the invoice no matter what browser they use. 

Thank you. 

ps. you have wasted a few hours of my life with this already. This is the 2nd time I am trying to find it out. And there is no live chat that I could talk to soimebody to get a quick answer. 

I Plan to Stick Around

+1 to your concern @zeneva

Chat support are still telling folks that this is temporary.

It seems implied from the Rogers answers in this thread in response to my questions that:

(1) Complete bill details (call detail/long-distance detail) has now been removed from the pdf copy of the bill

(2) Switching back to paper bill may not solve this (and would involve an extra fee for 'full detailed billing' instead of the free 'partial detailed billing')

I appreciate that this is new and everyone is just doing their best.

Like you I wish that Rogers would just be crystal clear on this.

I personally think it's improper to remove something I need from my bill and expect me to go and manually search for it and download it every month. :-(

Thanks,

PHT

Good evening @zeneva,

Welcome to the Forums and Thank you for your post!

We understand you frustration in regards to the new billing format and we are sorry you are feeling this way.

We want you to know that your feedback has been brought to the attention of the appropriate party.

Have you taken a look at the 4th post on the 3rd page of this thread? 

You will see the detailed workaround in order to review the breakdown of the usage made. Click here to access it.

We still do offer Live Chat assistance. Simply click on the Support tab, then on Contact Us and finally you can select the type of inquiry you wish to discuss with our agents and for which services. To view the page in question, click here.

Sans titre.png

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude