Problems with Roger's new bill format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Problems with Roger's new bill format

this is what i see 1st one at bottom no option to download pdf anywhere but note the bill before june 2nd i click that and it brings me to the old style and i can download my may bill and earlier only

Hello @drwnhl1,

I am under the impression that you are on the right page however you are not scrolling down enough.

As indicated by @hopetindall, the download PDF button is now located under the "Get To Know Your New Bill" box.

Sans titre.png

Let us know if you still cannot find it!

Please note : That would only apply for your June 2nd invoice as the previous ones were generated on the old format.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

got it! my browser was zoomed in to much now it shows thank you!

Good evening @hopetindall,

We have taken additional steps in order to clarify the points you have brought to our attention.

At this time, I can confirm that you still have the ability to download the breakdown of your airtime usage, for the billed cycle in question. See below -

First of all, you will access the Usage Summary : 

Sans titre.png

In order to view the details of the calls, click on Talk Details.

Once you've accessed this, you will have the ability to download the call logs : 

Sans titre.png

Simply make sure that you are on the TALK tab, and then, on the right hand side, you will see Download Usage.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you @RogersMaude

Are you saying that the detailed billing is being removed from the invoice itself with this change or are you just giving a temporary workaround??

I download the pdf and save it for me records and other purposes.  For me the 'bill' is the 'bill'.

It's what I used to get in the mail, and I now receive as a download online because you implemented a charge to continue to receive the statement in the mail.

It's obviously not very convenient if some of the detailed billing is being removed from the bill and subscribers need to make separate downloads for each cellular telephone number to get their complete bill.

I appreciate the information and your response; thank you.  Please clarify if this is just a temporary situation until it's fixed - or is this a permanent change implemented by Rogers?

If the latter -  online billing goes from being a time-saver to being a time-waster to have to manually download different bits of billing to get the whole picture every month.

thanks,

PHT 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If its you  have lost it on your PAPER bill so to speak, the PDF..

To me, that says that its an issue like what i posted above.. where its a setup issue... that when it switched to online, the detailed billing 'code' didnt cary over properly, and needs to be re added.

I had it happen to me, and since rectified, the details ARE available on the regular PDF download.

I'm a Senior Advisor

"It's what I used to get in the mail, and I now receive as a download online because you implemented a charge to continue to receive the statement in the mail."

The CRTC made it illegal to charge for a paper bill.  Rogers changed their policy accordingly.

Receiving a paper bill in the mail is now free again.  Keep a mailman in business.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Gdkitty

They've checked (chat support plus here in the forums)  and confirm that I have the detailed billing flag on the lines.

From their PM to me "I have made some investigations regarding this issue and I can definitely assure you that we validated that both your lines still had full online detailed billing."

I've had online billing for about 9 years - and I REALLY like it. Up until this month the online pdf contained the detailed usage (calls, long distance, etc.).

I'm a bit confused about @RogersMaude's response from yesterday though.  If this removal of the detail from the pdf is just temporary; that's fine. If the instructions and clarification posted yesterday are a shift to remove detailed billing from the bill - then that is a problem.  I would likely move back to paper (which at least I can scan in a doc feeder and automate the input).

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When i go to the 'veiw my bill' and click on the link shown below:
billpdf.jpg

(I am assuming that is where you are going?)

I just opended mine up.. and it is ALL there, the full detailed billing.

So i am not quite sure what @RogersMaude was then talking about..

I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry @Gdkitty

it doesn't show me the graphic you posted - (perhaps it needs to be approved by a moderator before it appears) :-(

To display/download the pdf of my bill - I click

"Save / Print this bill (PDF)" from the new billing screen at MyRogers.

When I click this - my browser (depending on which one I use) will either display the pdf or download the pdf.

It is a proper bill pdf - everything is there; EXCEPT it's missing the call detail - the calls, the daily data usage, the long distance calls, etc.

thanks,

PHT