i only have the option to download bills issued before may 31st not my most current bill that i got an email that it was ready today
i def dont see that arrow on my billing and payment page, am i looking in the right place
(1) I click on MyROGERS at the top of the Roger's Web site:
(2) I login using my user ID and password
(3) (It prompts me to choose an account; since I have a couple of PAYGO lines as well as a postpaid Account - you may not see this)
(4) I click 'Billing & Payment' at the top row of the MyROGERS page (Account Overview/Billing & Payment/Services/Profile)
(5) I then click 'View Bill' at the right have sigde of the Billing & Payment screen (right under the Account Balance)
(6) Then I see the online bill page that includes the 'download pdf' link.
I think my observation may be that things are more cluttered and harder to navigate than they used to be. On the other hand; maybe will get used to it.